NIT Jalandhar Recruitment
National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar has pronounced a vacancy notification regarding NIT Jalandhar Recruitment. For this concern Institute has organized a walk-in-interview to engage the capable applicants against various posts of Lab Engineer. Job seekers, who are interested in applying for NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016, must attend walk-In Interview on specified dates as shown below.
Aspirants willing to apply for NIT Walk-in are required to appear for the interview on below scheduled date, time and venue that is structured below on this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar|
|Walk-in interview will be held on||22nd July 2016|
Qualification Required For National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar Recruitment:
Aspirant applying for the above said post must have done 1st class M.Tech or equivalent in VLSI / Microelectronics / ECE / Related areas with hand on experience on VLSI CAD tools and knowledge of operating system windows / Linux and server.
More M.Tech Jobs: Check Here
Candidate applying should not possess less than 18 years of age and upper age limit will be admissible as per the norms of concerned authority.
Candidate appointed will be paid fixed stipend of Rs.34000/- with additional H.R.A. allowances will be admissible as per norms.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview to be conducted by the selection board of National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to fill NIT Jalandhar Application Form?
Candidates desire to apply for this recruitment notification can go through these few simple steps. Please have a look…
- Appliers firstly have to visit Official Site that is www.nitj.ac.in.
- On the home page choose “Advertisement Walk-In-Interview (SMDP-C2SD Project)” link running at the right side of the page.
- Now appliers are advised to read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Candidates willing to apply for lab engineer post are required to appear for the interview which is planned to be held on the date as given below. Time and venue for the aforesaid posts is clearly stated here on this page.
- Participants attending the interview need to come along with some obligatory documents in original as well as self attested copies of certificates such as Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, Degree/Diploma Certificate, Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, Final Mark Sheet of M.Sc Examination, One Passport size photograph at the interview venue.
- Candidature of the candidate will be summarily rejected if he/she unable to produce any of the above stated documents at the time of interview. Documents in original also need to be brought at the time of interview for verification.
Venue for Interview:
Institute Committee Room,
Date/Time and Venue for walk in interview: 22nd July 2016 at 10:00am
For more details you may check this Official Notification against NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|