NIT Karnataka Recruitment
National Institute of Technology Karnataka has communicated a vacancy advertisement about NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2016. The Institute has invites applications from talented and eligible candidates for filling various vacancies of Junior Research Fellow position. Job hunters, who wish to apply for this job opening, May Appear For Walk-in-Interview along with filled application Form. Aspirants may acquire the rest of the info on NIT Karnataka jobs through this page. We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017, so applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal regularly.
Willing contenders must attend the selection process on stated date, time and venue. Candidates can get the complete detailed information in concern of National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment through this page that is well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Technology Karnataka|
|Date of test and Interview||29th August 2016|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Aspirants must have passed BE / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (minimum 75%: aggregate of last 6 semesters) with experience in Solid Edge, Ansys, CNC Part Programming, Virtual Instrumentation, Product manufacturing.
Get More B.Tech Jobs: Get Here
Age of an applier must meet the organization criteria. Relaxation in an age will be applicable as per the organization norms.
Candidates who will be appointed for the above said post will be paid Rs.16000/- per month.
Selection Process for NIT Karnataka Vacancy:
Selection of the candidates will be subjected to his / her performance in the software proficiency test and technical interview. After the software proficiency test the shortlisted candidates will be called for second round interview. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply For NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2016?
- Candidates desire to apply for NIT Recruitment can go through these few simple steps.
- Appliers firstly have to visit Official Site that is www.nitk.ac.in
- On the home page choose “Advertisement for JRF position in Virtual Lab Project” link that you will be getting under the heading announcements on the right side of the page.
- Now appliers are advised to read the downloaded notification carefully, and after that prepare an application on plain paper properly with all the relevant updated details, attach photo copies of relevant certificates, grade / mark sheets, publications etc. also paste a recent passport size photograph as per format.
- Eligible persons are required to appear for software proficiency test and technical interview and bring along all the above said credentials, original certificates and a self attested copy of original certificates at below mentioned venue on time.
- Candidates must bring laptops for the software proficiency test.
Venue for Software Proficiency Test:
Center for System Design,
Venue for Interview:
Board Room, NITK
Software proficiency test will be held on: 29th August 2016
Report at: 9:00 a.m.
For more details you may check this Official Notification against relevant recruitment notifications. Stay connected with our web portal to obtain the upcoming details regarding NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|