NIT Karnataka Recruitment
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is going to hire Temporary Faculty position under various departments through NIT Karnataka Recruitment. Organization needs confident and eligible candidates, who can work up to their maximum capacity. To apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017, job seekers are required to attend walk-in interview on 17/07/2017.
Focal Points On This Page
Aspirants, who’re willing to get Jobs in National Institute of Technology Karnataka, may their application form with all relevant details and attach all required documents with and therefore contestants can appear in interview with it on scheduled date. You can grab entire information related to National Institute of Technology Recruitment from this page. All details are well represented below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal|
|Walk-in Interview Date||17/07/2017|
Faculty positions in various Departments
- E & E Engg.
- E & C Engg.
- Computer Science & Engg.
- Information Technology
- Mathematical & Computational Sciences
- Met. & Mat. Engg.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- School of Management
- Mechanical Engg.
Applicants who are interested against Jobs In National Institute of Technology Karnataka for any of the above said post, then a participant should have Ph.D/M.Tech Degree from well known university or institute with first class in respective discipline.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Applicants who are interested for NIT faculty position must satisfy age criteria of the National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal before applying against it. Relaxation will also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017 >>> Download PDF
After successfully recruited in National Institute of Technology, female candidates can attain a good amount of pay on monthly basis with extra perks from the organization according to the qualification.
- For those with Ph.D. – Rs 50,000/- per month
- For those with Master Degree (M.E./ M. Tech. or equivalent) – Rs 40,000/- per month
- Selection of applicants for recruitment of faculty position will be done on the basis of performance in interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. Applicants need to give their best performance to get final selection.
- Candidates are required to bring original certificates of qualification along with a set of attested photo copies and resume with one Passport size at the time of interview.
- If interviews are extended for the next day, candidates have to make their own arrangements for their stay.
Procedure to Attend NIT Karnataka Interview:
- For NIT jobs, students need to login to Official website of National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal that is www.nitk.ac.in
- Now, move cursor towards “Announcements” section in right side and under it hit “Temporary Faculty Recruitments” link.
- Thereafter on appeared page candidates need to press “recruitment.nitk.ac.in” link.
- On next page under “Temporary Faculty Recruitment” heading candidates need to hit on “18.104.22.168(100Mbps)” link.
- To read notification, select “Instructions and Advertisement for Temporary Faculty Positions. Recruitment Notification. No: 4452/Estt./TF/2017/B1, Dated: 27/06/2017” link on next page.
- PDF file will appear, read the advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can prepare an application form and mentioned complete details on it such as name, qualification, age etc and affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is given on application form.
- Also, attach photocopies of all relevant testimonials along with the duly maintained application form.
- Once the application form is being prepared successfully you can attend the walk-in interview on correct time, date and place.
Main Building, BOG room
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KARNATAKA,
SURATHKAL P.O. SRINIVASNAGAR,
MANGALURU – 575 025, D.K
Find Here: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Interview Date and Time:
- Date of Interview: 17/07/2017
- Time of Interview: From 08:00 onwards
Other information related to NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017-2018 can be obtained through Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates you can also bookmark our page for instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|