NIT Karnataka Recruitment
Applications are invited for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 for the appointment to Project Staff Posts. Candidates can check the complete details of NIT Karnataka Project Staff Vacancy Advt. in the following section of this page.
|NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification|
& Application Format
|NIT Karnataka Official Website||Get Here|
NIT Recruitment 2019 – Highlights
- Name of the Institute: National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal
- Category: NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019
- Current Openings: Project Staff
- Applying Process: Offline
- Last Date: 30 days from the date of advertisement
NIT Karnataka Recruitment
NIT Karnataka Vacancy 2019:
Project Staff Posts
What Educational Qualifications are essential for NIT Karnataka Jobs?
- First class M.E./M.Tech. – Thermal Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA)
- Candidate must have qualified GATE Examination.
Find Out: Latest Engineering Jobs
What is the Age Criteria for NITK Recruitment?
The lower and upper age limits for participating in NIT Karnataka Project Staff Recruitment is to be decided as per the norms of National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal. Relaxation to reserved categories shall be provided on the basis of Government Rules.
What Pay is offered for NIT Karnataka Vacancies?
The Consolidated pay for National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment is stated as follows:
- 25,000/- per month during first and second year
- 28,000/- per month during third year
Get Here: Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
What is the Selection Procedure?
Selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification, experience followed by the performance in Written Test and Interview Session. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the written test and interview.
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019?
- visit the official website of the organization that is nitk.ac.in
- Move under “News and Announcements” Section available on the homepage.
- Press the following NIT Recruitment Advertisement link:
Advertisement for Project Staff, Mechanical Engg
- Download the official NIT Karnataka Recruitment Advertisement PDF.
- Go through the eligibility details intimated in NITK Recruitment Notification.
- Download the application format given in the same PDF.
- Fill up the NIT Karnataka Application Form 2019.
- Attach the self-attested copies of supporting documents.
- At last, submit the complete NIT Karnataka Recruitment Application Form to the following address.
Dr. N. Gnanasekaran (Principal Investigator)
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal,
Srinivasnagar – 575 025, Mangalore, India
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
You Can Also Check: Best State Government Jobs
What is the closing date to apply for NIT Karnataka Project Staff Posts?
You need to submit the application form for NIT Karnataka Job Vacancy within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
NITK Surathkal Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Technology has issued the job advertisement for NIT Karnataka Recruitment to the post of Project Staff. Those who wish to apply for this NIT Karnataka Job Opening must check the complete details furnished here in the upper section of this page.
The applying procedure for NIT Surathkal Recruitment will be executed through offline mode only. Applications in prescribed format attached with the official advertisement PDF is to be sent to the contact person within 30 days from the published date of the NIT Notification.
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Candidates can get rest details of NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 by going through the Official Link given above. Candidates can bookmark this web pge by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Daily Job Updates||Latest Jobs In Karnataka|