NIT Kurukshetra Admission
The process for NIT Kurukshetra Admission 2019 for MBA Programme has been started now. NIT Kurukshetra Application Form will be accepted by post till the closing date that is 30-04-2019. Check the GD & PI Dates, Fees and procedure to submit NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission Form here in the below section.
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2019-21: Important Dates
|Last Date for Receiving Applications||30-04-2019|
|Display of List of candidates eligible for Group Discussion & Personal Interview||06-05-2019|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||20-05-2019|
|Display of Merit List||21-05-2019|
|Display of Second List (Seats Vacant if any)||27-05-2019|
|Second Round Admission Counseling||28-05-2019|
NIT Kurukshetra Admission
Do you know about the number of Seats available under NIT Kurukshetra Admission 2019-21?
|Category||Number of Seats|
Describe the Eligibility Criteria to apply for NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
- It is necessary to score at least 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants) in the requisite qualification.
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/Any Other National Level Test Score card of 2018 & 2019 which carries 70 marks.
Get Here All: Best Career Opportunities
Is there any Reservation facilities provide by the Institution for Admissions?
Following are the various categories under which reservations are available are:
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Differently-Abled (Persons with Disability for OP, EWS, OBC and SC Category)
How to Apply for NIT Kurukshetra Admission 2019?
Follow the simple procedure explained below in order to submit NIT Kurukshetra Application Form:
- Visit the official website i.e. nitkkr.ac.in
- Move under the “Announcements” section available at the right side of homepage.
- Here, your need to press the following link given for NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admissions:
Revised MBA Admission Brochure 2019-21
- Go through the complete Brochure and ensure all the essential requirements.
- Now, take a print out of the prescribed format application form attached with the NIT Kurukshetra Admission brochure.
- Duly fill all the details as asked in the Application Form.
- Attach the fee payment receipt and self-attested copies of requisite documents with the form.
- Finally post the complete NIT Kurukshetra Admission 2019 Application Form to the below stated address.
MBA Admission Committee,
Department of Business Administration,
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra -136119
NIT Kurukshetra Admission 2019 Apply Links
|NIT Kurukshetra Admission Notification|
& Application Form
|NIT Kurukshetra Official Website||Get Here|
What is the Kurukshetra NIT Admission Process?
Admissions to MBA Programme in National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra will be based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview and CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/Any Other National Level Test Score. Based on evaluation through these stages, a merit list will be prepared and displayed on the institute’s official website.
What is the Application Fee for NIT Kurukshetra Admission Form?
Candidates are required to pay following charges while submitting the NIT Kurukshetra Application Form:
Check Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
How to pay the Application Fee?
- Through Demand Draft:
- In Favour Of: Director, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra.
- Payable AT: State Bank of India, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
- IFSC Code: SBIN0006260
- Through Online Payment:
- Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
- Hit on Proceed after ticking on check box: I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above.
- State of Corporate/Institution: Select Haryana
- Type of Corporate/Institution: Educational Institutes and Hit on GO
- Educational Institutions Name: Director, NIT Kurukshetra and Hit on Submit
- Select Payment Category: MBA 2019 Admissions
- Fill in your details and make the payment
Which Documents are required to be enclosed with NIT Kurukshetra Application Form 2019?
- B.E./B.Tech/Graduation Examination Detailed Marks/ Proof of appearing in Final Graduation Examination obtained from Head of the Institution for those passing out in 2018-19
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- AT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/Any Other National Level Test 2018 & 2019 Score Card
- Online Fee Payment Receipt of Rs.1000/- for General Category and 500/- for SC/ST Category
Facilities at NIT Kurukshetra:
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Ultra-Modern Laboratory and Infrastructure
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Intensive and Vigorous Study Schedule
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Yoga & Meditation Facilities.
- Central library.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ Hostel
- Cultural and tech fest
Also Check: List Of Entrance Exam in India
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2019:
NIT Kurukshetra Admission process for Master of Business Administration course is running now. Candidates who are willing to apply for NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission must go through this complete page to get all the related information such as applying procedure, admission process, fees, etc.
The duly filled NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission Form is to be submitted to the official address mentioned above via post on or before the closing date which is 30-04-2019. Shortlisted applicants will be called for Group Discussion and Interview Round scheduled on 20-05-2019.
To avail more details about the NIT Kurukshetra Admission 2019 candidates may also go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|