NIT Manipur Recruitment
National Institute of Technology, Manipur has issued an advertisement as NIT Manipur Recruitment under the project titled as Special Manpower Development Programme-Chips to System Design (SMDP-C2SD). Applications are invited for the appointment of dedicated and career oriented aspirants as Temporary Lecturer, Lab. Engineer and Project Assistant. Interested job seekers who found themselves eligible can apply for NIT Manipur Recruitment 2016. Applicants need to send dully filled Applications in prescribed format on or before the closing date.
|Name of posts||Temporary Lecturer, Engineer and others|
|Last Date||17th March 2016|
The entire details regarding NIT Manipur jobs such as Post Details, educational qualification, selection process, salary package how to apply etc are well mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIT Manipur Recruitment
- Temporary Lecturer
- Lab. Engineer
- Project Assistant
Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Required Qualification||Salary (per month)|
|Temporary Lecturer||First Class ME/M.Tech. & First class B.E./B.Tech. Degree in ECE from recognised Institute/ University.
Preferred Specialisation: Microelectronics/VLSI with experience in CAD tools and Chip design/Linux/ FPGA design and HDL programming language with relevant experience
|Lab. Engineer||First Class M.Tech/M.E. & First Class B.E./B.Tech Degree in ECE from recognised Institute/ University
Preferred Specialisation: Microelectronics/VLSI or related fields with experience in CAD tools and FPGA design with relevant experience
|Project Assistant||First Class B.Tech/M.Tech in ECE. Candidate having working experience in CAD tools and FPGA design will be preferred.||Rs. 17,000/-|
- Candidates are required to appear in interview as decide by the Institute for selection of deserving aspirants on the basis of required qualification and experience.
- All the original certificates, mark sheets, etc. shall be shown at the time of interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
How to Apply for NIT Manipur Vacancies?
- Interested Applicants who find themselves eligible for above said posts need to visit official website of National Institute of Technology, Manipur that is www.nitmanipur.ac.in.
- Now, download application form in prescribed format and fill it carefully with all relevant details.
- After filling all the information in form you need to send the form along self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents like certificates, mark sheets, proof of date of birth, caste certificate, etc. on the given address which is shaped below.
- Send application in an envelope superscribing “Application for the Post Of ………………………”
- Application complete in all manners should be send by hand/speed post/registered post.
- Candidates may send an advance copy of application to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
Chief Investigator, SMDP-C2SD,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Manipur, Takyelpat,
- Closing Date of Receipt of Application: 17th March 2016 4 pm
- Name of shortlisted candidates for interview will be made available on: 23th March 2016
Note: For more details about NIT Manipur Recruitment 2016 must go through Official Notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|