NIT Manipur Recruitment
National Institute of Technology Manipur is hiring dedicated candidates for Non-Teaching Positions. Through NIT Manipur Recruitment, this Institute wants to fill 47 posts of Nurse, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer and others.
Applications through offline mode are invited against NIT Manipur Recruitment 2019 from proficient candidates. So, those applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply offline against NIT Manipur Non-Teaching Recruitment by submitting form.
Key Facts Of This Page:
NIT Manipur Recruitment Last Date!!!
Application must be sent in the prescribed format through speed post/registered post to below provided address on or before last date that is 05-12-2018. Application should be submitted on a signed hard copy only.
Candidates can attain the remaining information about National Institute of Technology, Manipur Recruitment through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below!!!
NIT Manipur Recruitment
NIT Manipur Vacancies:
|Posts Name||NIT Manipur Vacancy|
|Technical Assistant (System)||01|
|Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Lab Work Assistant|
(CSE, ECE, EE, ME, CE, Phy & Chem or equivalent subject)
Applicants should have possessed 10+2/ B.E/B.Tech / Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / Diploma / Matriculation or ITI with good academic records in concerned discipline from well recognized Board/ University for NIT Manipur Advertisement.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation for NIT Manipur Jobs:
For Junior Assistant, Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Lab Work Assistant and Attendant/Multitasking Staff: Maximum age of applicants should be 27 Years for NIT Manipur Recruitment.
For Other Posts: Age of candidates should not be more than 30 Years. Age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules, MHRD notification & orders and BOG resolution for NIT Manipur Recruitment Advertisement.
Download Official PDF: NIT Manipur Non-Teaching Recruitment Notice
Remuneration for NIT Manipur Recruitment:
|Nurse||Level 6 Rs. 35400/-|
|Technical Assistant||Level 6 Rs. 35400/-|
|Junior Engineer||Level 6 Rs. 35400/-|
|Technical Assistant (System)||Level 6 Rs. 35400/-|
|Superintendent||Level 6 Rs. 35400/-|
|Accountant||Level 6 Rs. 35400/-|
|Junior Assistant||Level 3 Rs. 21700/-|
|Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Lab Work Assistant||Level 3 Rs. 21700/-|
|Level 1 Rs. 18000/-|
Application Fee for NIT Manipur 2019 Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Director, NIT Manipur payable at State Bank of India, Secretariat Branch, Imphal.
- SC/ST /Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) upon submission of relevant Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority and Women candidates are fully exempted from payment of the prescribed fees
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Mode of Selection for NIT Manipur Recruitment:
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Test. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview for NIT Manipur Recruitment Notification.
Way to Download NIT Manipur Application Form:
- To download Application Form, candidates first visit the official site that is www.nitmanipur.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Vacancies” section and select “Employment Notification for recruitment of Non-Teaching Post at NIT Manipur on regular basis” and hit Download Application Form” link.
- Then the advertisement will be opened and you have to read full information carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you need to download the application form.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly and carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Candidates are required to attach photo copies of all testimonials / documents such as qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc and DD.
- On the envelope please scribe “Application for Recruitment at NIT Manipur for the post of …………………….. (please fill in name of post applied)”
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to postal address which is given below.
Download Here: NIT Manipur Non-Teaching Application Form
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Manipur,
Langol, Imphal West – 795004
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-12-2018
Check Also: Best State Government Jobs
To get more details regarding NIT Manipur Recruitment 2019, you need to visit this Official Link.
Latest Recruitment Today: