NIT Manipur Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Technology, Manipur has advertised a notification as NIT Manipur Recruitment 2015 to recruit quality technicals for the post of various Teaching vacancies. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are requested to send their Application Form in the prescribed format on or before the last date.
|No. of Vacancy||09|
|Last Date||13th and 14th January 2015|
The rest information about NIT Manipur Recruitment 2015 has been written by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested applicants willing for the posts must have an overview on it.
Vacancy and Salary Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Post||Salary p.m.|
|1.||Teaching Assistant(Mechanical Engineering)||02||Rs.25000/-|
|2.||Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engineering)||02||Rs.17000/-|
Applicants applying for the vacancies have to essentially fulfill the eligibility criteria. Educational Qualification varies according to the posts as given below:
|1.||Teaching Assistant(Mechanical Engineering)||First class M.Tech and B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|2.||Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engineering)||First class diploma(Mechanical) and B.Tech (Mechanical)|
|3.||Teaching Assistant(Chemistry)||First class M.Sc (Chemistry) and PhD degree|
|4.||Technical Assistant(Systems)||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science /First Class Diploma in Engineering (Computers)/ B.E,B.Tech (Computers) / MCA|
|5.||Lab Attendant(Mechanical)||Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from a recognized university|
The desirable age limit of the candidates applying for all the posts must be maximum 30 years except for the post of Lab Attendant (Mechanical). Candidates applying for Lab Attendant (Mechanical) must have a maximum age of 28 years. Relaxation of age is provided for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. norms.
Shortlisted candidates for various posts will be selected on the basis of interview.
How To Apply?
Aspirants applying for the posts have to first download the Application form from the Official website i.e. www.nitmanipur.in. For downloading the form candidates have to go through the following steps:
- Go to the home page of the website.
- Choose the vacancy option.
- Select “Advertisement Form”.
- Take the print out of it and after filling the form send it according to the required posts.
For the post of Teaching Assistant (Mechanical/ Chemistry) and Technical Assistant (Mechanical):
- Contenders willing for this post are required to bring the hard copy of the application with duly filled as given in the prescribed format at the time of interview.
For the post of Technical Assistant (Systems) and Lab Attendant:
- Eligible candidates applying for this post are required to send their form by hand or through speed posts/registered posts in a neatly prescribed format on the address given below on or before at 2:00pm of 20th Jan, 2015.
All the candidates have to bring their self attested copies attached to it. Applicants are required to bring their Passport size photograph / Degree Certificates/ HSLC & HSSLC certificate/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate/ Experience certificate(if any) and Marks/Grades cards at all levels starting from HSLC.
National Institute of Technology Manipur,
- Last date of submission of application for the post of Technical Assist (Systems) and Lab Attendant is 2:00pm of 20th Jan, 2015.
- Date of interview for the post of Technical Assist. (Systems) and Lab Attendant will be given only to shortlisted eligible candidates.
Date Of Interview Conducted For Various Posts Are:
|Post Name||No. of Post||Date Of Interview|
|Teaching Assist.(Mechanical Engineering)||02||14th Jan,2015|
|Technical Assist. (Mechanical Engineering)||02|
|Teaching Assist. (Chemistry)||01||13th Jan,2015|
To get other details you may go through the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|