NIT Meghalaya Recruitment
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya has communicated a most recent vacancy notification titled as NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2016. Institute invites applications in prescribed format from Indian nationals for various Non Faculty Jobs of Assistant Register, Superintendent, Junior Assistant and others. Job seekers who want to do job with this institute can clutch this big chance by applying for these latest jobs. Candidates who are willing to apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to connect with us through this page. We will update details regarding same as soon as we can.
For further information related to NIT jobs like vacancy details, qualification required, age limit, salary details, mode of selection, way to apply, important dates and others need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment
|Name of Bank||National Institute of Technology|
|Total No. of Vacancies||09|
|Last date to submit application form||20th Sept. 2016|
NIT Meghalaya Vacancies and Qualification Required:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification Required|
|1||Assistant Registrar||02||Post graduate degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale with relevant years of experience in elated field|
|2||Superintendent||02||First class (Hons.) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent grade in any discipline/ Master’s Degree with 2 years of experience|
|3||Junior Assistant||02||Bachelor’s degree and proficiency in use of Office|
Automation Software4Junior Assistant (Library)01Graduate in Library Science with 2 years experience/ Post Graduate Degree in Library Science5Junior Engineer (Civil)01First Class Diploma of 3 Yrs. duration in Civil Engineering with two years relevant experience/ B.Tech/ B.E. in Civil Engineering6Multi-tasking Staff (Welder)01ITI Certificate in Welder Trade/ Class 10 passed with 2 years of experience
You Can Also Check:
The age limit of applicants for NIT Meghalaya Jobs must be measured as follows according to the posts.
- For the post of Assistant Registrar: Should not be more than 35 years.
- For the position of Superintendent and Junior Engineer (Civil): Less than 30 years.
- For other posts: must be below than 27 years.
- The relaxation in age may also be given to reserved category aspirants as per organization norms.
Salary Details and Application Fee for NIT Meghalaya Vacancy:
The salary details and application fee for NIT Jobs are as follows:
|Name of Posts||Salary Details (per month)||Grade Pay (per month)||Application fee|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-||Rs. 500/-
Rs 250/- (SC /ST / PWD category candidates)
|Superintendent||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-||Rs. 200/-
Rs 100/- (SC /ST / PWD category candidates)
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20000/-
Rs. 2000/-Junior Assistant (Library)-Junior Engineer (Civil)Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-Rs. 4200/-Rs. 200/-
Rs 100/- (SC /ST / PWD category candidates)Multi-tasking Staff (Welder)Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20000/-Rs. 1800/-
Mode of Selection for NIT Vacancies:
Test/ Interview will be conducted by the selection team of National Institute of Technology for the recruitment of appliers.
How to Fill NIT Application form?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is www.nitmeghalaya.in
- Then go to “News/ Events/ Tenders” section available on home page and hit on “Uploaded on Aug 8th, 2016 Advertisement for Non-Faculty Positions” link.
- Read all the details carefully and completely.
- Now hit on “Application Form” and download it.
- Take a print out of it and fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribe with “Application for the post of…………………..”
- Put your application form into it and send it to address mentioned below.
Postal Address for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment:
To The “Director,
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya,
Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003”
Last date for submission of application form: 20th Sept. 2016
Go through Official Notification to get complete details related to above said notification.
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Check This Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|