NIT Patna Recruitment
National Institute of Technology has circulated a vacancy advertisement regarding NIT Patna Recruitment 2016. For this concern institute has decided to recruit eligible candidates for filling up vacancy for JRF (Junior Research Fellow)/ Staff Position Posts through walk-in interview process. Jobs seekers who are willing to build up their career with this research centre may apply for NIT Vacancy as early as possible. Aspirants waiting for upcoming jobs in government sector may get all the updates detail related to NIT Patna Recruitment 2017 soon from this page as we will be covering it shortly.
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Last Date to Apply||28th October 2016|
|Interview will be held on||11th November, 2016|
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the advertised posts may apply for National Institute of Technology Recruitment. Grab this chance and submit the application form before 28th October 2016. Also, aspirants are required to attend the interview on specified date, time and venue that are well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
NIT Patna Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Candidates who are applying for JRF job must hold Master’s Degree 1st class in M.Sc. Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry from any recognized institute.
- Also, contender must qualified NET/GATE exam.
Check Here For: Latest M.sc Jobs
Those who are applying for JRF vacancy must have experience in research, industrial field and others.
Aspirants applying for vacancy in NIT their age limitation are as per directives of organization. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC / ST / OBC / PH / persons in Govt. Service as per Government rules.
Aspirants who will be selected for NIT jobs will be offered the salary of Rs.14000 per month from the organization. No other allowance will be given by National Institute of Technology.
- Contender will be selected for interview while considering their qualification as well as experience.
- Final selection of appliers will be based on their performance in walk-in interview.
- Candidates who will be appearing for interview will not be reimbursed any TA / DA.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Procedure to Apply for NIT Patna Vacancy:
Participants who are willing to apply for jobs in NIT, are firstly required to ensure your eligibility regarding the post before appearing for walk-In interview and rest of info provided below-
- First of all applicant have to visit official website of National Institute of Technology that is www.nitp.ac.in
- Now go to the “Announcements” stated on the homepage and select the “Advertisement for JRF in a DST-SERB sponsored research project” link list appeared on the screen.
- On the next page hit on “Revised Advt for JRF-for DST-Inspite Faculty of Chemistry Dept” link and read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now, appliers are required to prepare Application on plain paper that should be furnished with complete bio-data details.
- Then send bio data (duly furnished by all essential details and affixing one recent passport size photograph) and Self attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate to the below given NIT Patna address before the interview.
- At the time of walk-in interview you are required to carry original copies of educational qualification, mark sheet and experience certificate for proof.
Dr. Pradip Kumar Sukul,
Assistant Professor/DST Inspire Faculty,
Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology,
Also Check- Jobs in Bihar
- Last Date to submit Application: 28th October 2016
- Interview will be held on: 11th November, 2016
Appliers may attain the rest information about NIT Patna Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D. Also, you may join us on Facebook and Google plus to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|