NIT Patna Recruitment
National Institute of Technology has asserted a vacancy advertisement titled as NIT Patna Recruitment 2016. NIT is inviting application forms from the eligible candidates to fill up Research Associate (RA), Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies. Deserving and suitable candidates may apply by submitting their application form as per the guidelines of the institute. Job Seekers may bookmark this page for getting up to date information regarding NIT Patna Recruitment 2017.
Curious contenders can get whole information regarding National Institute Of Technology Recruitment such as required qualification and process of appointment, etc from the beneath section of this page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIT Patna Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology|
|Last Date to Apply||29th August 2016|
Qualification and Age Criteria:
|Posts Name||Education Required||Upper Age Limit|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks and NET/GATE qualified.||28 years|
|Senior Research Fellow||02 years of research experience and M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks.||32 years|
|Research Associate||Ph.D. in the related field.||35 years|
Want More M.sc Jobs: Get Here
Relaxation / Reservation of age is admissible to SC / ST and OBC (on production on non creamy layer certificate) candidates as per the rules.
All newly appointed candidates for filling up the NIT vacancy will receive a good amount of monthly salary by the organization.
Selection of aspirants will absolutely depends on their performance given in Interview administered by the selection committee of National Institute of Technology. No travelling allowance and DA will be reimbursed for appearing in Interview process.
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job||Get Details|
Applying procedure for NIT Jobs:
- Candidates have to make their application on plain paper giving complete bio-data and details like father’s name / husband’s name, date of birth, nationality, religion, address and contact details, etc
- Completed application form with a passport size photograph affixed in space provided should reach to the Project Investigator by post to the address given in below.
- Envelope containing the application should be super scribed as ‘Application for the post of …….’ on the top of envelope in capital letters
- Interested candidates may also send their CVs through email on or before the last date of submitting the form.
Dr Mukesh Choudhary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To Dr Mukesh Choudhary,
Department of Chemistry,
National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, 800 005
Also Check- Jobs in Bihar
- Last date to submit application form: 29th August 2016
- Date of Interview: 30th August 2016
Applicants can see other details for the above mention posts by visiting this Official Link. All kind of latest recruitment notifications is delivered on this page. So kindly bookmark this page for NIT Patna Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|