NIT Raipur Recruitment 2015
National Institute Of Technology, Raipur has asserted a notification as NIT Raipur Recruitment 2015 for filling up vacant posts of Project Fellow. National Institute Of Technology, Raipur invites the qualified and talented candidates for walk-in interview for PF jobs in Raipur. Candidates, who think enough eligible themselves for project fellow jobs in Raipur, may attend walk-in interview at stipulated date and time to the address given below on this page.
|Name of post||Project Fellow (PF)|
|Walk-in Date||Mentioned Below|
Qualified and interested contenders may get entire details such as essential qualification, selection procedure, age limit, vacancy details, how to apply, walk-in address, walk-in dates etc regarding NIT Raipur Recruitment 2015 from below section of this page which is well furnished by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Name of Project|
|Project Fellow||Strategies for Effective Environmental Management in Thermal Power Plants in Chhattisgarh|
|Technical Project Fellow||Development of a Comprehensive Model for Software Fault Prediction|
Applicants should have possessed with BE/ B. Tech in any discipline of engineering with computer knowledge or MBA for the post of Project Fellow and for the post of Technical Project Fellow Candidates should have possessed with BCA, BE/ B. Tech in CS/ IT or post graduation as MCA from a recognized university or institute for NIT Raipur Recruitment 2015.
Appointed contenders, for the post of Project Fellow/ Technical Project Fellow will be paid with Rs. 10,000/- per month fixed salary for National Institute Of Technology, Raipur Recruitment 2015.
Selection of the candidates will be made on their outcome in interview for NIT Raipur Recruitment.
How to Apply:
- First of all candidates should log on official website that is www.nitrr.ac.in.
- Then candidates should hit the tab downloads or go to the section ‘announcement’.
- Candidates should press the appropriate link which is displaying in this section.
- Now candidates will get the notification that must be read carefully by the candidates before attend walk-in interview.
- Candidates should bring attested photocopies of their original documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised to come for interview at least 30 minutes ago to the time of interview.
Walk-In Address & Date:
|Name of Post||Walk-In Date||Address|
|Project Fellow||14th May2015 at 11:30 am||Dr. A.M. Rawani, Principal Investigator & Professor & Dean (Acad.) Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492010|
|Technical Project Fellow||25th May 2015 at 11:30 am||Dr. Pradeep Singh (Assistant Professor), Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492010|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On