Latest NIT Job Openings in Goa!!! As a most recent vacancy notification has notified regarding NIT Recruitment. National Institute Of Technology invites applications from from highly motivated and bright candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant (PA) positions. Job searchers who have required eligibility criteria for this latest job in government sector can apply for NIT Recruitment 2017.
Focal Points Of This Page
To get detailed facts about NIT Jobs you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers can download application form from the official website of institute that is nitgoa.ac.in by the help of some necessary steps given below or from direct official link indicated below. Applicants need to submit NIT Application form till the last date that is 03-03-2017.
|Institute Name||National Institute Of Technology|
|Last date to submit application form||03-03-2017|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant (PA)
What will be the required Qualification?
Job hunters who are willing to apply for Junior Research Fellow positions must possess Degree of M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks and a valid NET/GATE score and those aspirants who are going to apply for Project Assistant should have M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks position from recognized University/Institutions.
Check Now: Latest M.sc Jobs
Limitations of Age:
Candidates must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age will also be given to reserved category aspirants as per the norms to apply for National Institute of Technology Vacancy.
NIT Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
What will be the salary?
After the successfully completion of assortment process the applicants who will be hired for these job openings in government sector will get an impressive amount from the concerned department of National Institute Of Technology.
Mode of Hiring for NIT Careers:
- The expert team of National Institute of Technology organized Interview for the selection of eligible candidates.
- So, appliers are advised to give their best in Interview for final selection.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the interview.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to Apply for NIT Recruitment?
- Desirous aspirants are required to log on to official website of Institute that is www.nitgoa.ac.in to apply for National Institute of Technology Recruitment.
- Now you will be on the home page then you need to follow “News & Events” tab from left side and hit on “Advertisement for a position of JRF (Chemistry) in a SERB funded research project (Deadline:03/03/2017)” link.
- Now an advertisement will be opened you need to go through the complete advertisement and read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading complete instructions, if you are interested and find themselves eligible for National Institute of Technology Jobs then download application form.
- After taking the print out of application form fill it with complete and correct information.
- Attach all the relevant documents/testimonials (if necessary).
- Affix your recent passport size photograph along with application form.
- Lastly submit your application form to address given below.
- You can also submit your application via e-mail.
Dr. Velavan Kathirvelu
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Department of Humanities and Sciences
National Institute of Technology Goa
Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa 403 401
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Goa
E- Mail Address:
Last date for submission of application form: 03-03-2017
Interested aspirants can check Official Notification given above to get rest information related to NIT Recruitment 2017. Join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming career notifications related to jobs in NIT.
You Might Be Interested In:
National Institute Of Technology, Durgapur has circulated an advertisement as NIT Recruitment fir filling up the vacancies of JRF. Candidates are willing to grab this post they can apply for Jobs Vacancies in NIT Durgapur by appearing in walk-in interview. Before applying, candidates must check complete details of NIT Recruitment 2017 from here.
Key Points Of This Page:
Job seekers who are willing to get a non teaching position in an educational institute they must clutch this chance. Candidates can appear in the walk-in interview along with their original documents on the prescribed date which is mentioned below, to acquire further more details regarding the same; candidates must scroll down this page which is well equipped by recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Technology, Durgapur|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
Junior Research Fellow
|Post Name||Project Title||Required Qualification|
|JRF||Phenomenology of Z’ Boson, B’ Meson Decays Higgs Boson And New Physics||M.Sc. in Physics with CSIR UGC-NET/ GATE/ JEST qualification OR Post Graduate degree in professional course.|
|Development of Polymer nanocomposites reinforced with graphene nanoplatelets||M.Sc. in Chemistry/Materials Science/Physics or equivalent OR M.Tech. in Materials Science/ Engineering or a subject related to materials chemistry|
You Can Also Check: More Ph.D Jobs
Candidates who will be successfully recruited on the post of Junior Research Fellow they will receive the salary of Rs. 2500/- per month and other allowances as per DST guidelines.
Official Notification of NIT Durgapur Recruitment
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in walk-in interview which will be organized by the selection committee of National Institute Of Technology, Durgapur on stipulated date and time.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing in the interview.
Process To Apply for NIT Vacancy:
- Firstly, candidates must have o log on to the official website of National Institute Of Technology, Durgapur that is www.nitdgp.ac.in
- On the home page, press on “Careers” tab given in the menu bar.
- Now hit on “Advertisement for the post of JRF at Physics Department under SERB-DST Funded Project” OR “Advertisement for recruitment of a JRF in DST funded project at Department of Physics” link.
- Candidates have to read the complete information through the notification which is opened on your screen.
- After reading the details, make your updated CV with complete information.
- Now candidates have to go for the walk-in interview on below mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates must have to bring their CV, degree certificates (original and photocopy) and thesis/ project report etc with them at the time of interview.
Department of Physics
Check Here: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
|Post Name||Project Title||Interview Date|
|JRF||Phenomenology of Z’ Boson, B’ Meson Decays Higgs Boson And New Physics||08-02-2017 at 10:30 am|
|Development of Polymer nanocomposites reinforced with graphene nanoplatelets||13-02-2017 at 11 am|
Candidates can check more information related to NIT Recruitment 2017 through the official notification which is well provided in the above segment of this page.
National Institute Of Technology, Hyderabad has recently depicted vacancy notification entitled as NIT Recruitment. Organization invites application form from skilled and talented candidates for filling up vacant positions of Instruments Operators. To apply now for these reputed jobs, candidates must ensure required eligibility norms for NIT Recruitment 2017 which is given on this web page.
Crucial Points of this Page
Applying candidates are required to submit their duly filled application form till the last date that is 09-02-2017. For further details related to National Institute Of Technology Recruitment you need to check this page carefully which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Technology, Warangal|
|Last Date To Apply||09-02-2017|
Applying candidates should possess B.Tech (ECE or Instrumentation or Chem. Engg., or Materials Science and Engg. or Biotechnology) or I Class M.Sc in Chemistry or I Class MSc in Physics from recognized University/ Institutions.
Is There Any Upper Age Limit For NIT Vacancies?
Upper age limit will be decided by the concerned authority time to time for jobs in NIT. Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
NIT Warangal Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
What Will Be The Monthly Salary?
Rs, 25,000/- will be received by those candidates who will be finally selected against the position from concerned department.
Mode to get recruited for NIT Jobs:
On the basis of their qualification and experience candidates will be short- listed for vacancy in NIT and short- listed aspirants will be called for final selection that is Interview/ written test which will be organized by the recruitment team.
Some Simple steps to fill NIT Application Form:
- Go to Official web- portal of National Institute Of Technology, Warangal that is www.nitw.ac.in
- On home page follow “Announcement” section then a drop down list hit on “Applications are invited for the Temporary position of SOPHISTICATED ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS OPERATOR, in the Centre for Automation and Instrumentation (CAI)” link.
- Now from opened notification you have to check the complete details and after relevant information prepare an application on plain paper.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required information like Name, Present and Permanent Address, e-mail address, telephone/mobile number, details of educational qualifications, along with % of marks obtained, Experience, etc
- Now attach all the photo copies of essential documents and certificates.
- Finally send your application to the postal address or to email address tailored below.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Prof. A. RAMACHANDRAIAH
Professor-in-Charge Centre for Automation and Instrumentation (CAI)
National Institute of Technology,
Warangal – 506004, Telangana
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date of receipt of application: 09-02-2017
Remember Important Note:
Go through Official Notification given above to get more details about NIT Recruitment 2017.
Stay connected with us to get latest updates time to time. You may save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instant access. You can visit our portal for any information about recruitment, examination, call letter result, study material etc
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|