NIT Silchar Recruitment
Applications are invited for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 to fill up 74 vacant positions of Project Assistant and various Non-Teaching in the Institute. Aspirants interested to apply for NIT Silchar Vacancies must send their application form available on official portal @nits.ac.in before the closing date.
|NIT Silchar Project Assistant Notification 2019 & Application Format||Download PDF|
|NIT Silchar Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|NIT Silchar Application Format||Download Here|
|NIT Silchar Official Link||Press Here|
NIT Silchar Notification 2019: Highlights
- Organization Name: National Institute Of Technology, Silchar
- Category: NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019
- Post Name: Project Assistant & Various Non-Teaching Posts
- Number of vacancies: 74
- Last Date to Apply: Check Below
- Official Website: www.nits.ac.in
NIT Silchar Recruitment
Q1: NIT Silchar Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|NIT Silchar Non Teaching Vacancies|
|SAS Assistant /|
You Can Also Check: Latest Recruitments
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for NIT Silchar Jobs?
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Project Assistant||Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering|
|Deputy Registrar||Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Medical Officer||MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification|
|Medical Officer (Contractual)||MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification|
|Assistant Registrar||Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic records|
|Technical Office||B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Sc. in relevant field or MCA Degree with first class or equivalent grade.|
|Technical Assistant||First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute|
|SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer||SAS Assistant|
First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University or Institution.
|Superintendent||First Class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline|
|Senior Assistant||Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w p m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet|
|Junior Assistant||Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet|
|Technician||Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q3: What is the Age Limit for NIT Silchar Job Vacancy?
|Name of Post||Age limit|
|Project Assistant||28 Years|
|Deputy Registrar||50 Years|
|Medical Officer||35 Years|
|Medical Officer (Contractual)||35 Years|
|Assistant Registrar||35 Years|
|Technical Office||35 Years|
|Technical Assistant||30 Years|
|SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer||30 Years|
|Senior Assistant||30 Years|
|Junior Assistant||27 Years|
Q4: What is the NIT Silchar Salary?
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant||Rs.8000/- per month|
|Deputy Registrar||Level – 12 [i.e. PB – 3 with GP INR 7,600.00 (6th CPC)]|
|Medical Officer||Level – 10 [i.e. PB – 3 with GP INR 5,400.00 (6th CPC)]|
|Medical Officer (Contractual)||Consolidated Remuneration|
|Assistant Registrar||Level – 10 [i.e. PB – 3 with GP INR 5,400.00 (6th CPC)]|
|Technical Office||Level – 10 [i.e. PB – 3 with GP INR 5,400.00 (6th CPC)]|
|Technical Assistant||Level – 6 [i.e. PB – 2 with GP INR 4,200.00 (6th CPC)]|
|SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer||Level – 6 [i.e. PB – 2 with GP INR 4,200.00 (6th CPC)]|
|Superintendent||Level – 6 [i.e. PB – 2 with GP INR 4,200.00 (6th CPC)]|
|Senior Assistant||Level – 4 [i.e. PB – 1 with GP INR 2,400.00 (6th CPC)]|
|Junior Assistant||Level – 3 [i.e. PB – 1 with GP INR 2,000.00 (6th CPC)]|
|Technician||Level – 3 [i.e. PB – 1 with GP INR 2,000.00 (6th CPC)]|
Q5: What is the NIT Silchar Selection Process?
Q6: Is there any application fee?
Pay the Examination Fee through candidates be paid directly to State Bank of India A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061 of Director, NIT Silchar.
|Gen/ OBC||RS. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||RS. 500/-|
Note: No Application Fee for NIT Silchar Project Assistant Job Openings.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q7: How to apply for NIT silchar notification recruitment?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.nits.ac.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab, located on the home page.
- Form that section you are required to select “Advertisement for various Non – Teaching Positions at NIT Silchar” link given for NIT silchar vacancy.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about the job. You must read it very carefully.
- After that press the “NIT Silchar Application Form” link.
- Fill the NIT Silchar application form in correct manner without doing any mistake and attach all the needed documents.
- The soft copy of the application should be sent to the following email id: email@example.com on or before 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- The hard copy of the application should preferably be sent through speed post to the below mentioned address.
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Silchar,
P.O. Silchar – 788 010, Assam”
If applying for NIT Silchar Project Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official website www.nits.ac.in
- Move your cursor towards “Recruitment” section in the below section of homepage.
- Select the following NIT Recruitment Notification link:
Walk-in Interview for the post of Project Assistant (in M.E. Dept.) under DST sponsored project (on 25-04-2019)
- Read the complete NIT Silchar Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Now download the prescribed format application form available in the same PDF.
- Dully fill in all the details in NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
- Attach all the supporting documents along with the form.
- Finally send the NIT Silchar Application Form to the following postal address.
Dr. Agnimitra Biswas,
Head, Deptt of Mech Engg.,
E-mail to send soft copy of Application
Q8: What is the walk-in venue for NIT Silchar Project Assistant Recruitment?
The Department of Mechanical Engineering,
NIT Silchar, Assam-788010, India
Check Here: Best State Government Jobs
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||24-03-2019|
|Last Date for receipt of applications for NIT Silchar Project Assistant Posts||05-04-2019|
|Date and Time of Walk-in Interview||25-04-2019, at 11.00 AM|
NIT Silchar Recruitment Notification 2019:
The eligible candidates satisfying the prescribed details can send their application form on or before the deadline. The organization has invites applications from eligible and passionate candidates to hire them. Candidates must apply for jobs in national institute of technology and earn a good pay package along with various incentives form organization.
We hope that candidates have acquired all details concerning NIT silchar recruitment 2019, for interesting updates stay tuned with our web portal recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Walkin||Employment News This Week Highlights|