NIT Trichy Recruitment
Applications are invited for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 to fill up the positions of Data Entry Operator (DEO) Trainees, Accountant Trainees and Personal Assistant (PA) in the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. Those who are interested in NIT Trichy Job Openings may attend the interview on 03-04-2019 and 04-04-2019.
|NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Notification|
& Application Format
|NIT Trichy Official Website||Press Here|
NIT Trichy Notification 2019 Details:
- Organization Name: National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Category: NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019
- Posts Name: DEO, Accountant Trainees & Others
- Selection Process: Test and Interview
- Test /Interview Dates: 03-04-2019 and 04-04-2019
- Official Website: www.nitt.edu
NIT Trichy Recruitment
NIT Trichy Vacancy 2019:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator Trainees||05|
Q1. What are the Requirements to Apply for NIT Trichy Jobs?
- First class Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Knowledge of Typing and Computer application viz., MS office
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit?
In context to NIT Trichy Recruitment, the maximum age limit prescribed for DEO and Accountant Trainees posts is 30 years while that of Personal Assistant is 40 years. Age relaxation will be permitted as per Government of India norms.
Q3. What Salary is offered for NIT Trichy Job 2019?
|Post Name||Monthly consolidated Remuneration|
|Data Entry Operator Trainees||Rs.12,000/-|
Q4. What is NIT Trichy 2019 Recruitment Process?
The appointment to NIT Trichy DEO/Accounts Trainee/PA Job Openings will be finalized as per the following criteria:
- Data Entry Operator Trainees: Written Test / Skill Test and Interview.
- Accountant Trainees: Written Test / Skill Test and Interview.
- Personal Assistant: Records (C.V.) performance and Interview.
Get Here: Upcoming Recruitment News
Q5. How to Fill NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website that is www.nitt.edu
- On the homepage, move your cursor towards “Notices/Downloads” section.
- Press the following link given for NIT Trichy Recruitment Notification:
Walk-in-interview for Recruitment to the posts of Temporary Data Entry Operator Trainees, Temporary Accountant Trainees and Temporary Personal Assistant
- Go through the complete NIT Recruitment Notification and ensure all the essential requirments.
- Now Download the NIT Trichy Application Form available in the same notice PDF.
- Duly fill in all the details in NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
- Finally reach the interview venue carrying the form and supporting documents.
Where will be the Skill Test/Interview held for NIT Trichy Job Openings?
|Data Entry Operator Trainees||Orion Building, NITT|
|Accountant Trainees||Senate Hall, NITT|
|Personal Assistant||Senate Hall, NITT|
What are the Dates for NIT Recruitment Trichy 2019?
- Data Entry Operator Trainees: 03-04-2019 – 09.00 AM
- Accountant Trainees: 04-04-2019 – 09.00 AM
- Personal Assistant: 04-04-2019 – 09.00 AM
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Notification:
National Institute of Technology Trichy Recruitment Notification has been released to fill up the Posts of Data Entry Operator, Accountant Trainees and Personal Assistant. Interested candidates who hold required qualification stated above can apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment.
Participating applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test / Skill Test and Interview. The Documents Verification and Interview will be held in in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli on 03-04-2019 and 04-04-2019.
This is all regarding NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019; Dear candidates stay connected with this web portal and follows us on Facebook and Google plus to fetch more info on your timeline wall directly for NIT Trichy Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|