NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment
National Institute Of Technology has published an advertisement indicated as NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment for Various Vacancies. You may stay connected with our web portal to gain latest update regarding NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016. Organization is willing to recruit some intelligent and capable candidates for NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2015.Aspirants who have, excellent academic background are invited for the vacancy of Professor (English) and Assistant Librarian. Interested applicants can submit their application forms on or before the closing date mentioned below.
|Name Of Post||Professor and Assistant Librarian|
|Last Date Of Submission||20th November 2015|
Job seekers who are interested to know other details like age limit, salary, required qualification, selection process and how to apply etc related to NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2015 can go through the further info expressed below by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
Professor (English) and Assistant Librarian
Qualification and Experience Criteria:
- Appliers should have done Ph.D. from the recognized university or institute.
- Applicants must have Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% marks.
- Aspirants should also have consistently a good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service.
- Contenders should also have qualified marks in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- There is no limit of age for the post of Professor (English) and for Assistant Librarian age of the applicants should be in between 18 to 40 years.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as their age should be like this-PWD–Open (45 years), PWD–OBC (48 years) & PWD–SC/ST (50 years).
|Name Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Professor (English)||Rs.37,400-67,000/- with AGP Rs.10,500/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs.15,600-39,100/- with AGP Rs. 6,000/-|
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of:
- Screening to be done on the basis of age, qualification and experience only.
- Then only shortlisted applicants will be called for the Written Test/Personal Interview by email as decided by the selection committee department as per the terms and conditions of the organization.
How to Apply for NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment?
- For the application form firstly you need to go on official website of the Institute i.e. www.nituk.ac.in
- Now choose the ‘recruitment’ option given on the left side of the home page.
- Now select the given link ‘Special Recruitment Drive for PWD [Professor (English) & Assistant Librarian’ for the application form which is provided below.
- Then take a print out of it after downloading and fill all the required details in prescribed format.
- Now put application form into an envelope with a super subscription of “Application for the Post of –” and also right down your name and required details on the cover of the envelope.
- Also attach all the important self attested/attested photo copies of certificates (Disability certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Category Certificate, Mark sheets, degree, Rank certificates (if any), Experience etc) and documents along with it.
- Now send all the application forms as described in above format on or before the closing date which is 20th November 2015 at the below framed address.
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology,
Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus: Govt. ITI,
Srinagar (Garhwal), Dist. Pauri (Garhwal),
Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 20th November 2015
Note: To obtain more details you can check the Official Notification regarding NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2015 and to acquire further details related to NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016 you can stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On