NIT Warangal Recruitment
Recently, a job notice has been declared as NIT Warangal Recruitment by National Institute of Technology, Warangal to hire candidates. For this, forms are invited from enthusiastic, qualified and experienced individuals for filling up vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow. Aspirants, who satisfy eligibility parameters, can apply against NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 by sending application form on or before 10th January 2017.
Focal Points On This Page
Interested Candidates for NIT Warangal Jobs are requested to send their application with Full Bio-data and Xerox copy of certificates, documents in prescribed format with latest passport size photograph and must send it by post or email. To get more information about nitw.ac.in recruitment Scroll down the page which is well prepared by expertise and dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com please have a look!!!
NIT Warangal Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Technology, Warangal|
|Last Date To Send||10th January 2017|
- Junior research fellow
- Senior research fellow
Applicants those who want to apply for JRF/SRF must hold Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from recognized University/College/ Institute with good academic records.
Before applying for NIT Jobs of the above post candidate should satisfy age criteria of the organization. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulation of the government.
NIT Warangal Recruitment Official Notice: Press Here
Selected applicant will get impressive and satisfying amount of pay that is Rs. 25000/- per month for first two years and for third year pay will be Rs. 28000/- per month.
On Which Basis Selection of Candidates Will Be Done?
First of all candidates will be selected on the basis of their qualification, age, experience and other factors that are filled in application form after that selected candidates will be called for personal interview and no TA/DA will be will be paid for attending the interview.
Steps To Apply For NIT Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit official website of organization which is www.nitw.ac.in.
- On homepage go to “Announcements” section that is available at the left side and press “See more”.
- On new page list of vacancies will appear select “Applications are invited for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow to work in the DST (SERB), in the Department of Chemistry” Link.
- Now, read entire details and download application form.
- Fill the application form with exact information and attach Xerox copies of all documents such as qualification, caste certificate, age proof etc.
- Enclosed the application form in an envelope with all documents and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of..”
- Send the envelope at below mentioned address by post or email.
Dr. K. Hari Prasad
Principal Investigator of the Project
Department of Chemistry
National Institute of Technology
Warangal 506 004
Check Now: Latest Telangana Jobs
Last date to send application form is: 10th January 2017
For more details regarding NIT Warangal Recruitment2017 you may check above mentioned Official Link. You may bookmark our web portal by pressing Control + D to acquire latest information regarding recruitments.’
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|