NITI Aayog Recruitment
For the appointment to Assistant Section Officer Posts, applications are invited for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019. Aspirants interested to apply for NITI Aayog Job Openings must send the duly filled application form via offline mode on or before the closing date which is stated below.
|NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019 Notification & Application Format||Download PDF|
|NITI Aayog Official Portal||Press Here|
NITI Aayog Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: National Institution for Transforming India
- Category: NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019
- Current Openings: Assistant Section Officer
- Mode to Apply: Offline
- Last Date: Within 30 days from the date of issue of Advertisement
- Official Website: niti.gov.in
NITI Aayog Recruitment
NITI Aayog Vacancy 2019:
Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
What is the Eligibility Criteria to apply for NITI Aayog Vacancies?
Officers of the Central /State /Union Territory Governments satisfying the following conditions are eligible to apply against NITI Aayog Assistant Section Officer Vacancies:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- 05 years or more of regular service to the post in Pay Level-6; and
(b) Having at least 03 years of experience in Office Administration
What Age Limit has been prescribed for NITI Aayog Jobs 2019?
As intimate in the official advertisement, the maximum age limit for NITI Aayog Recruitment shall be decided as per the Government of India Rules.
Check More: Upcoming Government Jobs
What Pay will be offered for NITI Aayog Job Vacancies?
The Pay and Allowances for NITI Aayog ASO Vacancies will be decided as per guidelines of Department of Personnel and Training’s OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17-06-2010 amended from time to time.
What will be the Selection Procedure for National Institution for Transforming India Aayog Recruitment?
Selection of candidates for National Institution for Transforming India Aayog Vacancies will be based on Recruitment Examination or Interview Round.
How to apply for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply for National Institution for Transforming India Aayog ASO Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official portal that is niti.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “Career” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page and select ‘Recruitment’ option.
- Here, press the following link given for NITI Aayog Recruitment Notification:
Filling up of 3 posts of Assistant Section Officer on deputation basis in Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office (DMEO), NITI Aayog
- You will get a PDF file of NITI Aayog Notification, having all the details of job. Read all the details very carefully.
- Download the Application Format contained in the same PDF.
- Duly fill all the details in NITI Aayog Application Form 2019 in correct manner and attach all the supporting documents.
- Finally send the complete NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019 Application Form to the official address mentioned below.
NIC Side, 5th Floor,
NITI Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110011
Get Here: Best State Wise Government Jobs
What Documents are required to be enclosed with the Application Form?
- Up to date copies of ACRs /APARs for the last 05 years duly attested on each page by an Officer
- Cadre clearance
- Vigilance clearance
- Details of major/minor penalty imposed on the officer for the last 10 years, if any.
- Statement of Bio-data in the prescribed format in duplicate copy signed by the Volunteering Officer and forwarded through proper channel.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 30 Days from the date of Publication of this Vacancy Advertisement
NITI Aayog Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2019:
National Institution for Transforming India Aayog has promulgated an advertisement entitled as NITI Aayog Recruitment. Applications through offline mode are invited from eligible and capable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Assistant Section Officer.
For Latest Recruitment In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Aspirants meeting the requisite eligibility conditions can send their applications up to 30 days from the date of issuance of this vacancy circular. It is necessary to enclose all the essential documents stated above with the application form NITI Aayog Assistant Section Officer Vacancies.
Contenders are required to logon to the Official Link given above to get rest of the details concerning NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Difference Between Resume And CV||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|