NITIE Vacancy Advertisement Released Now!!! National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai invites Application Form for NITIE Recruitment notification till 14-03-2017. Job seekers who have requisite eligibility criteria for Registrar, Fire Officer and other positions can apply for NITIE Recruitment 2017 by submitting their application form through offline mode.
Overview Of The Page
We the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com, provides complete information regarding National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment on this page. So, scroll down the page and get info regarding NITIE Notification as soon as possible. Willing job seekers can grab this big opportunity by submitting their application form till the last date given here.
|Name of Institute||National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||14-03-2017|
|Sr. No.||Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Registrar||As per requirement|
What will be the required qualification?
Willing candidates must possess Degree of Graduate/Post- Graduate/Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized University/Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary).
You Can Also Check:
Limitations of Age and Salary Details:
|Post||Limitations of Age||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|Registrar||Not more than 55 years||Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|Deputy Registrar||Less than 50 years||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Assistant Registrar||Less than 35 years||Rs. 5400/-|
|Fire Officer||Rs. 40000/- (inclusive of HRA)|
Is there application Fee?
- Contenders who are willing to apply for NITIE Jobs against stated positions except Fire Officer Posts will have to pay a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- as application fee in favour of NITIE, payable at Mumbai who belong to General/OBC category.
- SC/ ST/PwD category candidates are exempted from application fee.
NITIE Recruitment Official Notification: Get PDF
Mode of Assortment:
To get recruited for above said positions than you have to qualify skill test/ Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
You May Read This: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to Apply?
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for this recruitment by submitting application form.
- Appliers can download Performa of application form from official website which is www.nitie.edu.
- First of all you have to visit official website of National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
- After that follow “RECRUIT @ NITIE” section visible at the right side and hit on “Registrar/Deputy Registrar/Assistant Registrar” link.
- Now choose suitable link for position which you want to apply.
- After reading complete detail revisit previous page and press on “Application Form” and download it.
- Take a print out of it and fill application form as in prescribed manner with complete details.
- Attach all the required Xerox copies of particulars/ certificates along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph in the space mentioned in the application form.
- Filled application form, completed in all aspects may close in an envelope.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to address mentioned below.
|Posts Name||Postal Address|
|For Fire Officer Position||To the Registrar, NITIE, Vihar lake Road, Mumbai – 400 087|
|For other positions||To the Director, NITIE, Vihar lake Road, Mumbai – 400 087|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Dates to Remember:
Last date for submission of application form: 14-03-2017
If you are one of the aspirants who want to collect complete details against NITIE Recruitment 2017 need to go through Official Notice given above. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|