NITRD Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi has issued a notification for NITRD Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates who want to apply for the post of Medical/Technical Officer-Nursecan attend the NITRD Walk in Interview.
NITRD Walk in Interview is going to be conducted on 31-07-2018 in the NITRD auditorium. Candidates who want to grab NITRD job openings have to be present at the venue on time with all the necessary documents.
NITRD Walk in For Medical/Technical Officer-Nurse post
NITRD Recruitment 2018 is organized to fill up vacant position for Junior Medical Officer, Junior Nurse and Project Technical Officer Posts. All these posts are purely on contract basis for one year or until the completion of project.
Candidates can check the age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions ofNITRD Recruitment 2018 by going through this page which is well developed by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NITRD Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Medical Officer||1|
|Project Technical Officer||1|
NITRD Job Description
|Junior Medical Officer|
|Essential Qualification||MBBS degree from a recognized university. OR|
BDS degree from a recognized university with Degree/Diploma in Clinical Research
|Desirable Qualification||Experience of handling and coordinating clinical drug trials/ clinical research|
|Age limit||35 years|
|Project Technical Officer|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university with five years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.|
|Age limit||30 years|
|Essential Qualification||High School or equivalent with Science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with five years’ experience from a recognized institute/board.|
|Age limit||28 years|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Selected candidates for National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases recruitment will get good salary package as mentioned below:
- Junior Medical Officer: Rs. 60,000/- per month.
- Project Technical Officer: Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Junior Nurse: Rs. 32,000/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview round which will be organized by the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases. Candidates who clear the interview round will be hired forJunior Medical Officer, Junior Nurse and Project Technical Officer Post.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Bio-Data Format for NITRD Recruitment
Aspirants, who are applying for NITRD Recruitment 2018, must mention below given details in their Bio-Data:
- Age (as on date of interview)/Sex
- Father/ Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Corresponding address
- Contact Phone/ Mobile No.
- E- Mail Address
- Educational Qualifications
- Past experience
- Signature of the applicant.
Read Here: NITRD Official Notification
How to Apply For NITRD Recruitment
Aspirants who are willing to apply for nitrd.nic.in Recruitment, can simply follow below mention steps:
- First of all, Go to official website of the organization that is www.nitrd.nic.in to apply for NITRD Recruitment 2018.
- On the home page press on “Jobs and Interview” link.
- From there hit on “Walk in Interview” link.
- In the new page all the details about the posts will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Read the NITRD job notification carefully and if you found yourself eligible for the post, apply for it.
- Prepare curriculum vitae with all detail and affix a passport size photograph on it.
- Now attested photocopies of essential education qualification and experience certificates
- Applicants have to carry all the documents on the day of interview.
- Participants should reach in time to the below mention venue.
Apply Here: NITRD Recruitment 2018
Documents to bring along for NITRD Interview
- At the time of interview,candidates have to bring along Bio-Data, attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate and 3 passport size photographs.
- The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Director’s Office of National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases,
Date and time for NITRD Job Interview
|S. No.||Post Name||Reporting Date &Time||Interview Date &Time|
|1||Junior Medical Officer||31 July, 2018 at 1200 noon Auditorium||31 July, 2018 at 02:00 PM|
|2||Project Technical Officer|
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Date of interview: 31-07-2018
To get more information about NITRD Recruitment 2018-19, candidates can go to this Official Website. If you have any query regarding above mentioned details, do comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+. Stay tuned on this page to get news about latest vacancies or job openings.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|