NITTTR Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for NITTTR Recruitment 2019 to fill up 205 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Professors and Associate Professors. As per the official Advt., you can apply for NITTTR Chandigarh Vacancy for TGT and Professor Posts till 22-03-2019 and 15-04-2019 respectively. For more info, check below…
|NITTTR TGT Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply Online for NITTTR TGT Posts||Login Here|
|NITTTR Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|NITTTR Application Format||Press Here|
|NITTTR Official Link||Check Here|
Highlights of NITTTR Recruitment:
- Institute Name: National Institute Of Technical Teachers Training And Research
- Post Name: TGT, Professors and Associate Professors
- Number of NITTTR Vacancy: 205
- Last Date to Apply: 22-03-2019, 15-04-2019
- Official Website: www.nitttrchd.ac.in
NITTTR Recruitment 2019
Q1: NITTTR Vacancies:
NITTTR TGT Vacancy 2019
|Discipline / Subject||No. of Vacancies|
NITTTR Professor Vacancies
|Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|Professor, Civil Engineering||01|
|Professor, Computer Science and Engineering||01|
|Professor, Mechanical Engineering||01|
|Associate Professors, Electrical Engineering||02|
|Associate Professors , Electronics and Communication Engineering||03|
|Associate Professors , Applied Science||01|
Q2: What is the Educational Qualification for NITTTR Jobs 2019?
NITTTR Jobs, applying aspirants must possess Graduation Degree with good academic records from recognized University/ institution.
For NITTTR TGT Jobs
- Graduate from a recognized University scoring at least 50% marks
- Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II)
Q3: What is the NITTTR Age Limit?
- Age of the applicants participating in NITTTR TGT Recruitment 2019 must lie in the range of 21 to 37 years as on 01-01-2019.
- The age of the applying candidates for this post should not be less than 18 years as per norms.
- Age relaxation will be offered to reserved category aspirants such as SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH as according to terms and policies of organization.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitments
Q4: What is the NITTTR Salary Structure?
- NITTTR TGT Posts – Fixed remuneration of Rs.45756/- per month.
- Professors (Group-A) in the Level – 14 (144200 – 211800) as per 7th Pay Commission with minimum pay Rs.144200/- per month.
- Associate Professors (Group-A) in the Level 13 A1 (131400 – 204700) as per 7th Pay Commission with minimum pay Rs.131400/- per month.
Q5: Is There Any Requisite Fee?
Fee for NITTTR Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies
In order to apply for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts, you are required to pay the application of Rs.800/- (Rs.400 in case of SC) through online mode or Challan.
Fee for Professor Posts
Application in the prescribed format along with certified copies of all testimonials and an application fee (Nonrefundable) of Rs.1000/- (for General/OBC category) through Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of Director NITTTR, Chandigarh may be sent.
Q5: Explain NITTTR Selection Process?
Applying contenders for NITTTR Recruitment will get appointed on the basis of their performance in Written Test followed by the Interview that would be organized by the members of selection panel.
Selection Scheme of NITTTR Recruitment for TGT Posts
- Stage I: Written objective type Test (150 Marks)
- Stage II: Scrutiny of Original Documents & Checking of eligibility conditions
TGT Exam Pattern:
- NITTTR TGT Exam will be a written objective type examination
- Question Paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- There will be total 150 questions carrying a total of 150 marks
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 40%.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|General Awareness and Reasoning||15|
|Information Communication Technology|
and Teaching Aptitude
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15|
|Test of Hindi Languages and Comprehension||15|
|Test of English Languages and Comprehension||15|
|Questions relating to specific subject|
(relating to post)
|Total no. of questions||150|
|Time||2 hours 30 minutes|
Q7: How to Apply For NITTTR Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates may apply for the NITTTR Vacancy by following the below mentioned guidelines.
- First of all candidates have to visit the web site of the organization which is nitttrchd.ac.in to apply for NITTTR Recruitment
- Hit on “Enter website” from new page.
- On the homepage follow left side and press on Jobs.
- Hit on “Advertisement for Posts of Professors at NITTTR Chandigarh :Advt.No. 157/2019” link.
- Read all the instructions given on the NITTTR Advertisement cautiously.
- Eligible candidates have to download NITTTR Application Form.
- Fill it with mandatory details such as candidate’s name, father’s Office, address, academic qualification details, experience info, date of birth, contact details etc.
- Attach self-attested copies of testimonials and documents along with NITTTR Application Form in support of age, address proof, qualification, experience etc as per required.
- It may be sent through registered post to the Director, NITTTR, Sector 26, Chandigarh 160019 on before 15th April, 2019.
Read Now: Daily Job Updates
Apply for NITTTR 196 TGT Vacancies
- On the homepage of official web portal (nitttrchd.ac.in), move towards the latest news section.
- Press the suitable link given for NITTTR Recruitment for 196 TGT Posts.
- Download the official Advertisement PDF.
- Go through the complete NITTTR TGT Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Now, press the Apply button available there.
- Fill the NITTTR Online Application Form and make the payment of fee.
- Submit the NITTTR Application Form online
- Take a printout of NITTTR TGT Online Form 2019 for further usage.
What are the applying dates for NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment?
NITTTR Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2019:
- Last Date of Online Filling and submission of applications: 22-03-2019 (upto 5.00 PM)
- Last date for deposit of Application Fee: 27-03-2019 upto 4:00 PM
- Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date: 02-04-2019 at 11:00 AM
- Schedule of written test: To be notified by 10-04-2019
NITTTR Professor Vacancy 2019:
Last Date for receipt of Applications for Professors’ Posts: on before 15-04-2019
NITTTR Recruitment Notice:
Official NITTTR Advertisement for recruitment to 196 posts of TGT and 09 Professor Vacancies have been issued. You can get all the details of NITTTR Recruitment 2019 furnished in the above section of this page.
The institute reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill-up any post(s) without assigning any reason. Applications which are not in prescribed form or received after the last date or without fee or relevant supporting documents may be outrightly rejected.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Person with Disability / Women Category are exempted from payment of application fee. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. No interim enquiry of any kind is permissible. The institute web-site may please be seen from time to time for information.
For further information about NITTTR Recruitment 2019 candidates may check Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|