National Institute Of Technical Teachers’ Training And Research, Chandigarh has issued an employment advertisement related to NITTTR Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Director. Candidates who wish to get hired in this research institute may apply for NITTTR Vacancy as soon as possible. Aspirants waiting to apply for NITTTR Recruitment 2017 in the upcoming year are requested to visit this page time to time as we’ll be updating it here regularly…
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for these new govt. jobs in Chandigarh by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||National Institute Of Technical Teachers’ Training And Research|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||17th October, 2016|
Applying candidate must be a regular Professor in Engineering and Technology or Applied Science with a minimum total experience of 15 years in the field of Teaching / Industry / Research.
Check Here: Latest Teaching Vacancies
Appliers should retain the upper age below 60 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Appointed aspirants will be getting the fixed amount of salary that is Rs.75000/- plus Special Allowance of Rs. 5,000/- plus other allowances as admissible per month.
Mode of Appointment for NITTTR Jobs:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Get Best Answer Here: Interview Questions and Answers
Steps to fill NITTTR Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Central Silk Board that is nitttrc.ac.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select appropriate link located at the left side under quick link section of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on suitable post link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now, prepare an application on plain paper by furnishing all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, application, typed on plain paper, furnishing complete Curriculum Vitae with detailed educational and professional qualifications and experience, details of publications, date of birth, postal and E-mail address, contact numbers etc. should be send, by registered / speed post to the address as stated below.
The Deputy Secretary (TS-4),
Department of Higher Education,
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Room No. 221, ‘C Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
New Delhi -110 115
Get More: Jobs in Delhi
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 17th October, 2016
For further information about NITTTR Recruitment 2016 – 2017 candidates may check Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|