NIV Bangalore Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Virology has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement titled as NIV Bangalore Recruitment 2015 to select dedicated contenders for Technician C Post. Eligible contenders who are willing to be a part of this institute may apply for NIV Jobs, by sending application form in prescribed format on or earlier than end date.
|Post Name||Technician C (Lab.)|
|End Date Of Submission Of Application||05th May 2015|
For acquiring more details related to NIV Bangalore Recruitment 2015 in support of Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, Process to apply etc you need to go through the below segment of this page which is written by the squad of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates who have desire to apply for Technician C posts, must have passed 12th standard/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized Board/Institute.
Institute will offer an attractive and competitive monthly pay scale as per the norms.
Mode of Selection for NIV Bangalore Recruitment 2015:
Applying Aspirants will be allotted on the basis of their appearance in Written Test/ Personal Interview which will be conducting by the selection committee of National Institute of Virology.
Attention Please: Contenders are required to appear for written test and interview along with original documents and 1 set of attested copies of entire documents/ testimonials.
Process to Apply:
- Candidates who are looking for Jobs In Bangalore may apply for declared post by following below provided steps.
- Applicants may download an application form through official website that iswww.niv.co.in
- Fill an application form carefully and correctly in prescribed format.
- No need to send any documents/testimonials with application form.
- At last, send it to the below e-mail address. Application received after last date or incomplete in any respect will be rejected.
National Institute Of Virology Bangalore Unit,
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Chest Disease Premises,
Near NIMHANS, Someshwarnagara, 1st Main Dharmaram College Post,
End Date of Submission of Application Form: 5th May 2015
Note: Check Official Site, for acquiring further details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On