A latest career opening has been announced by National Institute of Virology, Kerala titled as NIV Recruitment 2016. Fascinated contenders who wish to empanel this government organization are suggested to collect all the information regarding NIV vacancy in Kerala unit before applying. Institute has invited applications for recruitment of eligible candidates for filling up various vacancies of Technical Officer A and Project Technician III [DEO-B] post. Applicants, who are interested in acquiring latest updates related to NIV Recruitment 2017, need to stay connected with us through this page.
Participant must grab this chance by filling and further sending the application form on or before closing date that is specified below. For getting rest of the details regarding this job vacancy you may go through details that are well provided on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||National Institute of Virology, Kerela|
|Last date to submit application||01st August 2016|
Required Qualification and Experience:
|Technical Officer A (Social Worker)||Graduate (three year degree) in Social Science / Science.||Three years experience in relevant field.|
|Project Technician III (Data Entry Operator-B)||10 + 2 with Science and Maths.||Two years experience and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.|
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Criteria and Salary Details:
|Position Name||Pay scale||Age limit|
|Technical Officer A (Social Worker)||Rs 29,607/-||35 years|
|Project Technician III (Data Entry Operator-B)||Rs. 17,040/-||30 years|
- Firstly applicants will be selected on the basis of the information furnished by them in the application form and then will be intimated by email and should be prepared to attend the personal interview / written test at the institute for final selection.
- No TA DA will be paid and candidate may have to arrange transport / accommodation themselves for written test / interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Procedure to Apply for National Institute of Virology Recruitment:
- Individual willing to apply and fulfills all above specified eligibility criteria are firstly liable to visit the official website of the organization that is www.niv.co.in.
- On the home page follow ‘Advertisements’ option, and further select ‘Tender Notification’ link.
- This will take you to the page having the “career” link.
- Hit that link and a new page having desired recruitment notification link will get open.
- Now choose “view PDF” link against “Applications are invited for the post of Proj. Tech. Officer (Social Worker) and Proj Tech. III (DEO-B) at Kerala Unit” link for downloading the advertisement.
- Read the opened notification carefully and download the below attached application in proper manner.
- Applicant needs to take a print out of downloaded application and fill the application form completely.
- Application must contain valid email Id as asked in proper manner and enclose it in an envelope accompanied with demand draft of application fee and must be send to below given address before the last date.
NIV Kerala Unit, NIV Kerala Unit,
E-Block, 2nd Floor, Govt. T.D.M.C. Hospital Complex Vandanam,
Alappuzha – 688005, Kerala
The last date to submit an application form: 01st August 2016
Note: For getting more information regarding NIV Jobs you may go through Official Notification. We will shortly update the latest details regarding NIV Recruitment 2016 – 2017 on this web page so remain in touch with the web portal.
NIV Recruitment : Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|