National Institute Of Virology has depicted a notification about NIV Recruitment. Candidates who are well qualified and deserving must apply for NIV Recruitment 2015 for filling up vacancies of Research Associate posts. Aspirants who are interested to apply must have to fill NIV Application form on or before 26th June 2015.
|Name of the post||Research Associate|
|Closing date to apply through email||26th June 2015|
Candidates who are interested to grow their career in the public sector must grab this chance as soon as possible. The whole acknowledgement regarding NIV Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should possess MBBS and MD or Ph.D in Life Sciences.
- Proven experience in the field of development of molecular and serological diagnostic assays and their quality control
- Working experience on:
- Handling BSL-2 and higher level human pathogens
- Experience in training and supervision of laboratory staff
- Experience in laboratory data compilation and analysis
- Any other laboratory, clinical and filed visits / tasks assigned
Age limitation of the aspirants should be below 40years.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of written test and Interview.
Selected candidates will get gross emoluments for Research Associate is Rs. 36,000/- + HRA.
Procedure to Apply for NIV Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for NIV Recruitment must go through official website that is niv.co.in
- Candidates must download application form and fill it properly must attach the required copies of particulars and send by email to email@example.com before closing date
- Application received after the Last Date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected without any intimation.
- After scrutiny, name of eligible candidates will be displayed on web site & are required to appear for the written test / interview on the scheduled dates with all original documents with CV & one set of attested copies. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the written test / interview.
Closing date: 26th June 2015
Note: For more details must go through this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On