Newest vacancies notification has transmitted by the National Institute of Virology, Kerala titled as NIV Recruitment. Through this advertisement, organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for filling up the vacant positions of ITI Trade and Graduate Apprentice. Job seekers who want to apex their career in this organization can now apply for NIV Recruitment 2017 by appearing in walk-in-interview.
This page Collects:
Job seekers are required to attend the walk-in-interview on the schedule date and time as according to the posts along with the essential original documents and certificates & its self attested photocopies for verification. Team of recruitmentresult.com has furnished the complete information about NIV Recruitment 2018 on this single web page.
|Name of organization||National Institute of Virology, Kerela|
|Walk in interview Date||Check Below|
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|ITI Trade Apprentice||29|
- Contenders who are applying for NIV Graduate Apprentices Recruitment 2017 should hold the degree of graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university along with the knowledge of computers application.
- Those aspirants who are going to apply for NIV ITI trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017 must have completed their class VIIIth and ITI from well known board of education.
- Those job seekers who are applying for NIV Jobs must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 18th October 2017.
- Reserved Category Candidates who want to apply against the aforesaid positions will get a relaxation in age as per the norms of National Institute of Virology, Kerela.
NIV Recruitment Official Notification
|Libappr2017||for Graduate Apprentice (Library Science)||Press Here|
|ITI2017-18||for ITI Trade Apprentices 2017-18||Press Here|
Job seekers who will be assorted for the National Institute of Virology Recruitment 2017 will get the inclusive amount of pay scale of Rs. 6126/- for ITI Trade Apprentice and Rs. 11,500/- for Graduate Apprentice.
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment for NIV Vacancy 2017 will be done on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview will be conducted by the selection panel of the National Institute of Virology, Kerela.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to fill National Institute of Virology Application form:
- First of all, job seekers have to visit to the official web portal of the National Institute of Virology, Kerela that is “niv.co.in”.
- Now press on the “Project/Temprory Post Vacancies” present in the ‘Advertisement’ section at the left side middle of the homepage.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement “Walk-in-Interview for Graduate Apprentice (Library Science)” OR “Walk-in-Interview for ITI Trade Apprentices 2017-18” for which you want to apply.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now you have to attend the walk-in-interview along with the required enclosures for verification.
Check the Notification
|Title||Date of walk-in-interview|
|Graduate Apprentice (Library Science)||18/10/2017|
|ITI Trade Apprentices 2017-18||10/10/2017|
Check this Official Link to get rest of the details about NIV Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|