National Institute Of Virology, Pune has published an online advertisement for NIV Recruitment. Job hunters who wish to join an organization can apply for Graduate Apprentices (Library Science) Vacancy. Keen contenders can appear for Walk-In-Interview for NIV Recruitment 2015 on scheduled date which is 26th October 2015. Contenders need to bring their updated resume along with original and attested copies of all documents on the day of Interview. Aspirants may keep continue on our web portal for getting upcoming notifications regarding NIV Recruitment 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Graduate Apprentices (Library Science)|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||26th October 2015|
Candidates who are interested to grow their career in the public sector must grab this chance as soon as possible. The whole acknowledgement regarding NIV Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Required Qualification For NIV Vacancies:
Candidates must have Graduate degree in science with degree in Library Information science / M.Lib Sc from recognized university or institutions and having knowledge of computer applications.
- Aspirants’ age should not below 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 01st September 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Applicants, who are selecting for Graduate Apprentices (Library Science) Posts, will receive the remunerations of Rs. 11,500/- per month which is offered by National Institute Of Virology, Pune.
- A walk-in interview will be organized by reputed organization to select candidates for above stated posts.
- Entire classification will be done through their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on 26th October 2015.
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||More Details|
Procedure to Apply for NIV Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for NIV Recruitment must go through official website that is niv.co.in
- Candidates must download application form and fill it properly and submit it before starting the interview process.
- After that, applicants are required to appear for the interview on the scheduled dates with all original documents with CV & one set of attested copies on scheduled date which is 26th October 2015.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
At National Institute Of Virology,
Indian Council Of Medical Research,
Department Of Health Research,
20-A, Dr. Amedkar Road, Camp, Pune – 411 001
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 26th October 2015
For more details about NIV Recruitment 2015, you may go through this Official Notification. Candidates may bookmark this page using control+d to fetch more information related to NIV Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On