National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics has circulated an Employment News regarding NIVEDI Recruitment 2016. Walk-in-Interview is going to be conducted to hire deserving aspirants against this jobs advertisement. Eligible aspirants must attend the walk-in- interview with application form and originals of all certificates on the scheduled date and time given below. Job seekers, you can get details about NIVEDI Recruitment 2017 soon through our web portal. So stay in touch with us for updated info.
Rest of the details can be checked through this page well mentioned in the below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the willing contenders must check the eligibility condition before going to attend the interview.
|Name of Institute||National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics|
|Date of Walk-in||19th September 2016|
Name and No. of Posts:
|Name of Posts||Project Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||Impact Assessment of PPR vaccine technology in India’||03|
|Multi-Tasking staff (MTS)||01|
|Young Professional-II||DAD&F sponsored Brucellosis –Control Program||01|
|Young Professional -I||01|
|Lab Cum Office Assistant||DBT-TRVPB Project||01|
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of Posts||Qualification Required||Salary per month|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc (Ag) in Agricultural Economics / Agricultural Extension or Extension Education / Agricultural Statistics / Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation / Livestock Economics or Dairy Economics or Animal Husbandry Economics with Bachelors degree||Rs.25000|
|Multi-Tasking staff (MTS)||Any degree with sound knowledge in computers||Rs.15000|
|Young Professional-II||B.E. in Computer Science/ Biotechnology in Programming/MCA with good academic record / M.Sc. Agriculture -Statistics/Economics||Rs.25000 / 15000|
|Young Professional -I||Graduate in Agricultural Science OR M.Sc Degree||Rs.15000|
|Lab Cum Office Assistant||Intermediate or above||Rs.10000|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Restriction of Age:
Candidates must satisfy the following age criteria as on the closing date of advertisement. Relaxation of age will be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates according to the norms.
|Name of Posts||Age Bar|
|for SR.NO Post 1 to 3||18 – 30 years|
|For SR.NO Post 3 to 5||21 – 45 years|
|For SR.NO Post 6||18-30 years|
Interview will be conducted as a hiring process for short listing the eligible candidates under NIVEDI Recruitment. Aspirants must give their best in interview to determine their selection for the above mentioned positions.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
Procedure to Apply:
- Visit the official website of NIVEDI that is www.pdadmas.ernet.in
- Now, hit at “employment” tab which is given at the top of home page.
- After that, select the advertisement link of the post for which you want to apply for and download the format of prescribed format of application form
- Fill up the form with personal and qualification details,etc
- Now the applicants have to appear for a Walk-in-Interview at the below given date, time and venue along with a dully filled application on plain paper showing details of bio-data.
- Candidates should bring latest passport size photograph and all original certificates starting from matriculate till highest degree, together with their self-attested photocopies at time of interview.
- Candidates should present for certificate verification 01 hour prior to the scheduled interview timings.
Venue of Interview-
ICAR-NIVEDI, Behind CRPF campus,
Post Box. No.6450, Ramagondanahalli,
Yelahanka, Bangalore-560 064
Important Date & Time:
- Date & Time for Interview- 19th September 2016 at 10.30 A.M
- Time to Report- 9.30 A.M
For details about NIVEDI Recruitment 2016 -2017, you are required to visit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|