NIVH Dehradun Recruitment
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped, Dehradun has disclosed a job notification in concern of NIVH Dehradun Recruitment. Corporation requires qualified and dynamic professionals for engagement on posts of Multi Skilled Worker. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Special Recruitment Drive for Filling up the Posts Reserved for Persons with Disabilities. Eligible aspirants can apply for NIVH Dehradun Recruitment 2016 by sending application form on or before the end date that is structured below.
|Name of Posts||Multi Skilled Worker|
|End date to submit Application Form||10th March 2016|
More information about NIVH Dehradun vacancy such as vacancy details, age limit, qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply are tuned here on this page written by team of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters are advised that must read all details carefully before apply to this opening to ensure their eligibility.
NIVH Dehradun Recruitment
- Candidates going to apply for this opening must have passed Matriculation or equivalent certificate from a recognized Board.
- Applicants must have Good knowledge of basic data entry on computers.
Age of aspirants should not above 35 Years (including relaxation) as on closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 10th March 2016.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be shortlisted for appointment on the basis of interview process conducted by selection committee of National Institute for the Visually Handicapped, Dehradun.
Candidates selected as Multi Skilled Worker will get Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay: 1800.
How to Apply for NIVH Dehradun Job Opening?
- Job hunters who are fulfilling eligibility norms and want to get employment under National Institute for the Visually Handicapped may send their application form on or before the last date.
- Application giving full particulars with Latest Photograph including (1)Name of Post applied for, (2) Name of the candidate,(3) Father’s Name, (4) Address, (5) Date of Birth, (6) Qualifications, (7) Experience, Disability and Caste certificate (8) Telephone/Mob.No (9) any other relevant information.
- Paste your photograph and put the signature.
- Attach attested photocopies of certificates & Marks Sheets in proof of educational qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards), photocopies of experience certificate and age proof etc with form.
- Completed application form should be enclosed in an envelope, forward to below framed address.
National Institute For The Visually Handicapped
(Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities)
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India)
116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand
Dead line for submission of application: 10th March 2016
Candidates are advised to visit Official Notification for NIVH Dehradun Recruitment. To get latest updates you should visit our web portal regularly or book mark on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|