NLC Apprentice Recruitment
NLC Apprentice Recruitment notification is out! This time organization has come up with 460 jobs for Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) and Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) Jobs. To fill these positions Organization has invited application form dynamic and interested candidates, Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of marks scored by the individuals in the qualifying Diploma/Degree. Candidates can apply for NLC vacancy before the last date. You can grab detailed notification details regarding NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 from here!
This Page Includes:
NLC India Limited was formed in year 1956, which have headquartered in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu, and India. It is one of the leading organizations in which more than 14,614 employees working in it. So it’s a great opportunity to be a part of one the great organization, apply for NLC job by today only! We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the detailed information about NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018. So have a look below…
NLC Apprentice Recruitment
|NLC Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)||NLC Graduate Apprenticeship Training(GAT)|
|Mechanical Engineering||90||Mechanical Engineering||65|
|Electrical Engineering||75||Electrical Engineering||65|
|Civil Engineering||25||Civil Engineering||20|
|Chemical Engineering||10||Chemical Engineering||10|
|Mining Engineering||15||Mining Engineering||15|
|Computer Science and Engineering||15||Computer Science and Engineering||15|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||10||Electronics and Communication Engineering||10|
|Total – 460|
Qualification details for NLC latest jobs:
- Candidates who are going to apply for NLC jobs must have Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be provided to schedule caste and schedule tribe candidates.
Find Out Latest: Diploma Jobs
Method of selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree.
Age of the contenders will be decided as per the norms of the organization.
Stipend for NLC Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Training:
Candidates who will get selected for NLC jobs will get a Stipend of-
- For Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) – Rs.3542 /- P.M
- For Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) – Rs. 4984/- P.M
Other eligibility requirements:
- Individual must belongs to States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Puducherry and Laksha Deep to apply against NLC vacancies.
- Individual must have cleared the qualifying exam on or after 01.04.2015.
- Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCI or elsewhere.
- Individual should not have experience of one year or more in any job
Procedure to fill NLC application form:
Contenders need to follow below simple steps to apply against NLC vacancies-
- Go to official web portal of the origination that is www.nlcindia.com
- From there go to ‘career’ tab available at the home page of the website now, Hit on it.
- A new page will be opened contains a various link you have to hit on ‘Engagement of Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) and Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) under Apprentices Act, 1961 (Advt.No.L&DC.04/2017) NEW Detailed Advertisement’ link.
- Now, detailed notification will be opened in front of you.
- Read all the information carefully and match the eligibility terms for your post.
- Thereafter fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Now, submit the NLC application through the online registration procedure.
- Take print out of Registration forms from 10.00 Hours on 27.12.2017 up to 17.00 Hours on 05.01.2018.
- The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to:
The Deputy General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited. Block:20.
Neyveli – 607 803
# NLC application form should reach on or before 10.01.2018 by 5.00 pm enclosing the Self Attested copies of the following certificates:
- Consolidated/Semester wise Mark sheet of Degree/certificates/diploma
- Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC candidates)
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Certificate/proof for physically with Disabled person (PWD)
- Format showing method of arrival of the percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
Get Notification – NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- The short listed Candidates for certificate verification in the ratio of 1:3 will be displayed at the web site tentatively on 23.01.2018
- The short-listed appliers will be invited for document verification tentatively from 30.01.2018 to 04.02.2018
- The list of Selected Applicants will be available at the website tentatively on 10.02.2018
- The tentative date for Joining of Selected Candidates will be 15.02.2018
Candidates can get more information about NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 from the official web-portal of the organization. Contenders are free to ask any of his/her query write us in below provided box, our representative will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|