A newest employment advertisement has been unfolded about NLC Recruitment. Online applications are invited by the Neyveli Lignite Corporation for hiring suitable candidates for filling up 365 vacancies of Apprenticeship Post. So, eligible and career- oriented contenders who want to build their career in government sector they can apply for NLC Apprenticeship Vacancy through online mode. This page contains all the updated information on NLC Recruitment 2017, so job seekers are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting the detailed facts very firstly.
Keen job fighters who are going to apply for these latest government jobs need to submit their online application form on before the last date which is 30th Nov. 2016. You need to read the below mentioned steps to fill online application form. To obtain complete information related to NLC Recruitment Notification you need to go through this web page which is well designed by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Association||Neyveli Lignite Corporation|
|Total No. of Vacancies||365|
|Last date for submission of online application form||21st Nov. 2016 to 30th Nov. 2016|
|Discipline||Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT)||Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)|
|Computer Science & Engg.||10||10|
|Electronics & Communication||10||10|
Download NCL Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: From Here
What is required Qualification for NCL Jobs?
- Candidates must possess degree/ diploma in Engineering from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam on or after 31.01.2014.
- Aspirants should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLC or elsewhere.
- Contenders should not have experience of one year or more in any job
Check Also: Diploma Jobs
Limitations of Age:
Appliers must meet age- criteria according to the posts. Age may be relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
- Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT): Rs. 3542/- per month.
- Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT): Rs. 4984/- per month
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of applicants for latest government department jobs will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree and written test/ Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of concerned department.
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare Well For Test And Interview:
Steps to Apply:
- Aspirants are required to log on to official website of organization that is www.nlcindia.com
- Now hit on “Careers” tab presented at the top in menu bar.
- Then go hit on “Engagement of Graduate (GAT) and Technician (TAT) Apprenticeship Trainees under Apprenticeship Act 1961” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- Choose suitable link to register yourself.
- Fill it with complete details and hit on submit button.
- Take a print out of it and attach all the photocopies of relevant documents/testimonials.
- Now send it to address mentioned below.
The Deputy General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Neyveli – 607 803
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
|Last date to fill online application form||21st Nov. 2016 to 30th Nov. 2016|
|Last date to submit hard copy of online application form||5th Dec. 2016|
|Date of document verification displayed on Official web- site||18th Dec. 2016|
|Date of document verification tentatively from||26th Dec. to 31st Dec. 2016|
|Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the web site tentatively||7th Jan. 2017|
|Tentative date for Joining of Selected Candidates will be||23rd Jan. 2017 to 30th Jan. 2017|
You can also check above stated Official Notification to get complete details related to Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment. If you want to get latest career related notifications then join us on Face book/ Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|