Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has invited applications for the NLC Recruitment 2019. Through this, organization will hire candidates for the 875 Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates interested to apply for the DEO, ITI, Steno and Other Posts can apply for same by filling online application form from 12th August 2019 to 21st August 2019.
NLC Jobs Important Links
|NLC Apprentice Notification||Read Here|
|NLC Online Application Link||Apply Here|
|NLC Official Website||Press Here|
NLC 875 Trade Apprentice Trainee Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of The Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLC India Ltd)|
|No. of Posts||875|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
NLC Vacancy Details:
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||130|
|Data entry operator||40|
Ques 1. What is Eligibility Criteria for NLC Jobs?
Essential Qualification for NLC India Recruitment:
To apply for the NLC Jobs, candidates should have completed ITI /NCT, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA in concerned trade or equivalent from a Recognized University.
Candidate should be minimum 14 years of age as on 01 Oct 2019.
You Can Find More: Jobs By Qualification
Ques 2. What is Monthly Salary for NLC 2019 Recruitment?
- Apprentice – ITI – Rs. 10,019/-Per Month
- PASAA – Rs.8766/- Per Month
- Accountant /Data Entry Operator/Assistant – Rs. 12,524/- Per Month
Ques 3. Is there any Application Charges for NLC 2019 Jobs?
No fee is required for NLC Vacancies
Grab More: Upcoming Government Jobs
Ques 4. What is Process of Hiring for NLC Apprentice Trainee Recruitment?
After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview against Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment.
Ques 5. How to Apply for NLC Recruitment?
- Visit the official website that is www.nlcindia.com for NLC Apply Online
- On home page of official site go to “Vacancies” tab.
- Now, a new page will appear on your computer screen containing Jobs Notification.
- Select “NLC India Limited” and hit “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all necessary information in a proper manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature & documents along with application.
- Then evaluate your Application Form at once and press “Submit” button and take print out of NLC Online Form for future use.
- Send the copy of the application form at below mentioned address.
Grab Here: More Jobs in Delhi
“The Deputy Chief Manager, Barsingsar Project,
NLC India Limited, Administrative Office Building,
Barsingsar – 334402”
Ques 6. What are the important dates for NLC India Recruitment?
|Starting Date for Apply Online||12-08-2019|
|Closing Date for filling application form||21-08-2019|
|Closing Date for Hard Copy of Application||26-08-2019|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
NLC Trade Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 Details:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invites applicants to apply for latest NLC Recruitment. For the post of Trade Apprentice Trainee , interested candidates can apply online. Contenders can go through NLC Advertisement and ensure the eligibility conditions carefully.
Aspirants can submit NLC Application Form through online mode on or before the last date that is 21-08-2019. Candidates can follow above provided steps to fill NLC Online Application Form 2019.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- NTRO Recruitment 2019 | Latest Deputy Director (Admin) Vacancy Notification
- Mumbai University Recruitment 2019 Apply for Ombudsperson Jobs Till 3rd Sep
- UPSC ESE 2020 Notification, Engineering Services Pre/Mains Exam Dates
- 19th अगस्त 2019 – सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
- DRDO Recruitment 2019-20 (276) Latest RA/JRF/Scientist-B Vacancy Notification
- HPCL Recruitment 2019 | 164 Project Engineer and Officer Posts – Apply
- PSPCL Recruitment 2019 | LDC/JE (1798) Jobs, Apply Online Till 09 Sep
- KVS Recruitment 2019-20 Kendriya Vidyalaya (5926 शिक्षक भर्ती) Notification