Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is looking for experienced and skilled candidates to fill up vacant Post of Director (Finance) through NLC Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can apply for latest NLC Job Openings by filling online form till last date that is 25-03-2019. Check NLC Limited Recruitment details from below page.
Short View of NLC Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Posts Name: Director (Finance)
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25-03-2019
- Official Website: www.nlcindia.com
Ques 1. What is Eligibility Criteria for NLC Jobs?
Essential Qualification for NLC India Recruitment:
- The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution for NLC Vacancy.
- Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications for NLC Recruitment.
Experience Needed for NLC Recruitment:
- The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organization of repute for NLC Recruitment Notification.
- Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/Accounts
You Can Find More: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitation for NLC 2019 Recruitment:
- Minimum: 45
- Maximum: 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
- Minimum: 45
- Maximum: 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|NLC Recruitment Advertisement||Download Here|
|NLC Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Ques 2. What is Monthly Salary for NLC Notification?
Applicants will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA) (w.e.f. 01-01-2017). Applicants from CPSEs should be working in the following or a higher pay scale:
- 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised
- 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA)
- Level 14 (144200-218200)
Ques 3. Is there any Application Charges?
No fee is required for NLC Vacancies
Grab More: Upcoming Government Jobs
Ques 4. What is Process of Hiring?
After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview against Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment.
Ques 5. How to Apply for NLC Director Recruitment?
- Visit the official website that is pesbonline.gov.in for NLC Apply Online
- On home page of official site go to “Vacancies” tab.
- Now, a new page will appear on your computer screen containing PESB Jobs Notification.
- Select “NLC India Limited” and hit “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all necessary information in a proper manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature & documents along with application.
- Then evaluate your PESB Application Form at once and press “Submit” button and take print out of NLC Online Form and submit it to below provided address.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Grab Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Ques 6. What is Last Date to Submit Form?
Last Date for Receipt of Application is 25-03-2019
Submission Of Applications:
All applicants should send their applications as per the format. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Duration Of Appointment:
The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
NLC Director (Finance) Recruitment 2019 Details:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invites applicants to apply for latest NLC Recruitment. For the post of Director (Finance), interested candidates can apply online. Contenders can go through NLC Advertisement and ensure the eligibility conditions carefully.
Aspirants can submit NLC Application Form through online mode on or before the last date that is 25-03-2019. Candidates can follow above provided steps to fill NLC Online Application Form 2019.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Grade C, D Notification: Exam Postponed
- UPSC Recruitment 2019-2020 Latest Vacancies – Apply online @ upsc.gov.in
- VSSC Recruitment 2019 Latest Project Trainee Openings www.vssc.gov.in
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019| 361 Faculty/Non-Faculty/JAA & other Vacancy
- Doordarshan Recruitment 2019 ddnews.gov.in 89 Vacancies – Apply Now
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2019-20 सेविका /सहायिका आंगनवाडी भर्ती- Apply Online
- MSRLM Recruitment 2019 UMED Junior/Senior Consultant Jobs: Application
- Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019 | Walk-In For Guest Faculty Jobs