Recent employment notification has asserted entitled as NLSIU Recruitment by National Law School of India University. According to this advertisement, university requires efficient and competent candidates for filling up Teaching Positions. Contenders who are willing to empanel this university and fulfill all requisite eligibility criteria can apply for NLSIU Recruitment 2017 as quickly as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Job finders may grasp the chance of NLSIU Jobs by sending their application forms on or before the last date that is “24-04-2017”. Candidates may obtain further updated details regarding National Law School of India University Recruitment from below page which is equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants must comprehend the complete details that are prescribed on this page.
|Name of the Organization||National Law School of India University|
|Last date to apply||24-04-2017|
NLSIU Vacancies and Salary details:
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies||Pay Band|
|Assistant Professor of Law||04||15600-39100 AGP 6000|
|Assistant Professor in Political Science||01||15600-39100 AGP 6000|
Aspirants who are going to apply for the aforesaid posts should hold Bachelors/Masters degree in relevant field from recognized University or Institute as per the requirement.
- Candidates must be above 18 years of age.
- Upper age limit and Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the National Law School of India University.
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.1000/- for General candidates and Rs.500/- for SC, ST and PWD candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, NLSIU payable at Bengaluru.
NLSIU Recruitment Official Notice: Download Here
Aspirants will be assorted on the basis of their performance level in written test followed by interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the National Law School of India University.
How to apply for NLSIU Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates have to visit to the official website of National Law School of India University that is “www.nls.ac.in” for applying.
- Now hit on the “FACULTY RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” link stated in the ‘What’s New’ section on the mid of the homepage.
- Here is the notification, read the whole content with care.
- Download the application form and take a print out for further usage.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed format including details.
- Attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials, Certificates and Demand draft of payment along with the application form.
- Now Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
National Law School of India University,
PB No. 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bengaluru – 560 072
Check More: Jobs in Bangalore
Closing date to apply: 24-04-2017
For getting additional details on NLSIU Recruitment 2017, you are required to check above given Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|