NMAT Exam Pattern
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has released New NMAT Exam Pattern 2019 at its official website. NMAT Exam is scheduled to be held from 04-10-2019 to 17-12-2019. Candidates can check NMAT Paper Pattern from here to familiarize themselves with the no of questions, marking scheme, Number of Section, etc.
Check NMAT Important Dates 2019:
|Name of Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|NMAT By GMAC Registration||From 02-07-2019 to 03-10-2019|
|Scheduling||From 02-07-2019 to 16-10-2019|
|Late Registration||From 04-10-2019 to 14-10-2019|
|Registration – Retake||From 05-10-2019 to 14-12-2019|
|Re-scheduling||From 02-07-2019 to 14-12-2019|
|Re-take Scheduling||From 05-10-2019 to 14-12-2019|
|NMAT By GMAC Exam Dates||From 04-10-2019 to 17-12-2019|
|NMAT By GMAC Result Submission||3rd Week of January, 2020|
|Final Announcement of results||31-03-2020|
NMAT Exam Pattern
NMAT Exam Pattern is prescribed by the Graduate Management Admission Council. NMAT by GMAC exam pattern comprise complete details about marking scheme, number of sections, total marks and number of questions.
|Section||No. of questions||Marks||Time-limit (minutes)|
|Logical Reasoning Skills||40||120||38|
NMAT by GMAC Exam Pattern in Details:
Mode of the Exam: National Management Aptitude Test is conducted through online mode (Computer Based Exam).
NMAT Number of Section: Exam consists of three parts: Language skills, Quantitative skills & Logical Reasoning.
Type of Questions: As per NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Objective Type (Multiple Choices) questions are asked in exam. . There will be no descriptive type questions.
No. of Attempts: Contenders can apply three times, once a year.
NMAT Exam Duration: Duration of paper is of two hours (120 minutes) as per NMAT Exam Pattern.
NMAT No of Questions: There are 120 questions asked in the examination.
Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking as per latest NMAT by GMAC paper pattern
Re-Scheduling: Aspirants may also schedule for the retake exam if they are dissatisfied with their marks in the first attempt.
Download Here: NMAT Exam Pattern PDF
NMAT 2019 Marking Scheme:
- For every correct answer +3 marks would be awarded.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The score of every candidate goes through an equating process to account for any difference in difficulty level and also to ensure that all the test takers are on a level ground.
Read This: How To Reduce Negative Marking
NMAT Exam Format (Subject Wise):
Aspirants may understand NMAT Exam Structure of the sections and get familiar with the topics and sub-topics asked in paper.
- To solve this particular section, contenders will be provided 60 minutes to solve 48 questions.
- Maximum marks of this section are 144. Most of the questions need quick oral calculations and mathematical skills of candidates.
- In this section, questions are asked from English vocabulary and grammar.
- There are total of 32 questions and time duration of paper is of 22 minutes as per NMAT Exam Pattern.
Logical Reasoning Skills:
- In this section, most of the questions are asked from Data Arrangements, Series & Sequences, Direction Sense and Input/ Output analysis, etc.
- There are total 40 questions and time allotted for this section is 38 minutes.
Important Links Related to NMAT:
|NMAT Registration||Get Details|
|NMAT Cut Off||Get Details|
|NMAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|NMAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|NMAT Mock Test||Get Details|
|NMAT By GMAC||Get Details|
|NMAT Previous Year Paper||Get Details|
|NMAT Full Form||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for NMAT||Get Details|
|NMAT Result||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
NMAT Exam Preparation Books 2019:
- MBA Entrance Gide CAT/ MAT/ JMET/ MHCET/ FMS & Others MBA Entrance Exams
- All India Entrance Test CAT XAT ATMA JMET MAT by Chandresh Agrawal
- Guide to MBA Entrance Test – MAT CAT ATMA XLRI SCMHRD NMIMS JMET Etc
- JMET MBA Entrance Compel Book by Chandresh Agrawal
- Model Test Papers JMET Joint Management Entrance Test
- Guide Plus Self Scorer for MBA Entrance Exams CAT XAT CET JMET RMAT Symbiosis etc.
- Complete Kit for MBA Entrance Examfor CAT, MAT XLRI FMS XAT JMET & All other MBA Entrance Exams by Sanjeev Verma.
NMAT Exam Pattern Download Here:
Aspirants may take guidance from NMAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus. National Management Aptitude Test is organized through online mode (Computer Based Exam). NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern assists you in knowing structure of question paper.
NMAT Exam Pattern 2019 clarifies that there will be No Negative Marking for Wrong answers. The NMAT exam pattern and syllabus has not undergone many changes and remains similar to that of last year.
Stay connected with us for receiving more updates about National Management Aptitude Test Pattern. If you have any query about NMAT Exam Pattern 2019, do comment in the below given comment box. You can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|How Do Toppers Study?||How To Find Online Study Material|
|How To Score Good Grades||Tips To Create Study Guide|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Techniques To Prepare for Exam||How to Prepare for Written Exam|