NMAT Mock Test Series
Check your preparation level by giving NMAT Mock Test Series!!! The NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is a gateway to a large number of reputed B-Schools in the country, including the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
NMAT is a computer based test which has 3 sections, namely, Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. The time for each section of NMAT is fixed and the candidate can move on to the next section only after completing the previous section.
NMAT Mock Test Papers PDF- Download Here
In order to do well in NMAT 2018, a student needs to practice online free Papers/Tests of NMAT based on previous year paper pattern. By giving NMAT mock test online free you will identify strong and weak areas of your preparation.
Candidates who are looking for further details of NMAT Mock Test Series 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NMAT Mock Test Series
In order to crack the exam, you must follow a two-fold approach.
- Firstly, you should clear the basics of all the topics which are relevant for the exam.
- Secondly, it is very important that you must solve a lot of NMAT 2018 Mock Test since mock tests simulate real exam like environment and check the application of the basic concepts. Along with taking mock tests, it is also very important to analyze the test.
Get Here: NMAT Previous Year Papers
NMAT Mock Test 2018
Keep in mind the following tips while attempting and analyzing Free NMAT Mock Test:
- You must have a clear strategy in your mind before starting a mock test.
- You can even try different strategies for different mock tests and check which one gives the best result.
- Analyzing your NMAT mock test papers is very important, Identify your areas of strength and weakness
- Check whether the mistakes you are making, are due to lack of focus and concentration or conceptual ambiguity.
- If you are observing any particular pattern or mistake in the NMAT online mock test, it would be fairly easier for you to rectify it after identifying the cause of the error.
Get Detailed: NMAT Syllabus
NMAT Practice Papers
Question 1: What was the day on 15th august 1947 ?
Question2: Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be:
Question3: In an election between two candidates, one got 55% of the total valid votes, 20% of the votes were invalid. If the total number of votes was 7500, the number of valid votes that the other candidate got, was:
Want to Know? How To Prepare For NMAT
Question4: A bag contains 50 P, 25 P and 10 P coins in the ratio 5: 9: 4, amounting to Rs. 206. Find the number of coins of each type respectively.
- 360, 160, 200
- 160, 360, 200
- 200, 360,160
Question5: If each side of a square is increased by 25%, find the percentage change in its area?
Question6: If each edge of a cube is increased by 50%, find the percentage increase in Its surface area
Check Now: NMAT Exam Pattern
Question7: A bag contains 6 white and 4 black balls .2 balls are drawn at random. Find the probability that they are of same colour.
Question8: If 20% of a = b, then b% of 20 is the same as :
- 4% of a
- 6% of a
- 8% of a
- 10% of a
Question9: A train of length 110 meter is running at a speed of 60 kmph. In what time, it will pass a man who is running at 6 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
Check Also: NMAT Preparation Book
Question10: A man sitting in a train which is traveling at 50 kmph observes that a goods train, traveling in opposite direction, takes 9 seconds to pass him. If the goods train is 280 m long, find its speed?
Question11: Vincent has a paper route. Each morning, he delivers 37 newspapers to customers in his neighborhood. It takes Vincent 50 minutes to deliver all the papers. If Vincent is sick or has other plans, his friend Thomas, who lives on the same street, will sometimes deliver the papers for him.
- Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood.
- It takes Thomas more than 50 minutes to deliver the papers.
- It is dark outside when Vincent begins his deliveries.
- Thomas would like to have his own paper route.
Question12: The Pacific yew is an evergreen tree that grows in the Pacific Northwest. The Pacific yew has a fleshy, poisonous fruit. Recently, taxol, a substance found in the bark of the Pacific yew, was discovered to be a promising new anticancer drug.
- Taxol is poisonous when taken by healthy people.
- Taxol has cured people from various diseases.
- People should not eat the fruit of the Pacific yew.
- The Pacific yew was considered worthless until taxol was discovered.
Question13: Erin is twelve years old. For three years, she has been asking her parents for a dog. Her parents have told her that they believe a dog would not be happy in an apartment, but they have given her permission to have a bird. Erin has not yet decided what kind of bird she would like to have.
- Erin’s parents like birds better than they like dogs.
- Erin does not like birds.
- Erin and her parents live in an apartment.
- Erin and her parents would like to move.
How To Do: NMAT Registration
Question 14: Tim’s commute never bothered him because there were always seats available on the train and he was able to spend his 40 minutes comfortably reading the newspaper or catching up on paperwork. Ever since the train schedule changed, the train has been extremely crowded, and by the time the doors open at his station, there isn’t a seat to be found.
- Tim would be better off taking the bus to work.
- Tim’s commute is less comfortable since the train schedule changed.
- Many commuters will complain about the new train schedule.
- Tim will likely look for a new job closer to home.
Question 15: When they heard news of the hurricane, Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans. Instead of traveling to the island beach resort, they booked a room at a fancy new spa in the mountains. Their plans were a bit more expensive, but they’d heard wonderful things about the spa and they were relieved to find availability on such short notice.
- Maya and Julian take beach vacations every year.
- The spa is overpriced.
- It is usually necessary to book at least six months in advance at the spa.
- Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans because of the hurricane.
Check Now: NMAT By GMAC Details
We hope that NMAT Mock Test Series 2018 provided on this page might be helpful to you. If you have any query or doubts related to this post then you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MBA Entrance Exams||NMAT Eligibility Criteria|
|NMAT Cutoff||NMAT Admit Card|
|NMAT Results||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|