A job notification regarding NML Recruitment has been asserted by National Metallurgical Laboratory. Online application forms are invited from active and self-motivated individuals for filling up Vacancies of Scientist, Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist. Interested contenders who are willing to join this organization and found themselves suitable for any of this Post, must apply against NML Recruitment 2015.
Applicants are suggested to keep in touch with us through this page, for collecting latest information regarding NML Recruitment 2016 which we will soon advertised on this page. Ambitious contenders need to submit online application form on or before the ending date which is provided below on this page.
|Post Name||Scientist, Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist|
|No. Of Posts||12|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||13th November 2015|
Rest details concerning with NML vacancy such as essential qualification, age limitation, pay scale, mode of selection, application fee, process to apply, important dates etc are well furnished in the beneath segment of this page which is written by the experts of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying for NML Recruitment 2015, applicants are advised to read the below mentioned details cautiously.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Scientist||11||M.E./ M.Tech/ PhD in Metallurgical/ Materials/ Mechanical Engineering/ Mineral / Chemical / Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering from recognized university ans experience in concern field for Senior Scientist post|
|Principal Scientist||01||PhD in Metallurgical/ Materials Engineering with 3 years research or industrial experience in relevant area after PhD|
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary||Age Limit|
|Scientist||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-||32 years|
|Senior Scientist||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-||37 years|
|Principal Scientist||Rs. 37400 – 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-||45 Years|
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft favouring THE DIRECTOR, CSIRNML, Jamshedpur payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code- 03329, Jamshedpur.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD categories, women candidates and departmental candidates (from CSIR Laboratories /Institutes) need not pay any application fee
Candidates who will be shortlisted on basis of application will be called for examination/ Interview. Participants who will perform well may grab this chance.
How to Apply for NML Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible applicants need to visit on official website of National Metallurgical Laboratory that is www.nmlindia.org.
- Then, go to “HR & training” section and hit on “recruitment” option.
- Follow ‘CSIR-NML Advertisement No.4/2015 for recruitment to Scientific positions’ and choose link ‘apply online press here’.
- Fill an online application form carefully and correctly with all relevant details.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- Now, check filled information in form at once and submit it within given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form and send it along with demand draft and self attested photocopies of entire certificates / testimonials like educational qualification, proof of age, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate etc.
- The Advertisement Number and Post Code must be clearly indicated on the top of the envelope containing the application.
- Application should be submitted through registered/ speed post at the below mentioned address.
The Controller of Administration,
CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory,
Burmamines, Jamshedpur- 831007
Last Date Of Apply Online: 13th November 2015
Visit Official Notification to collect further information regarding NML Recruitment 2015. You can obtain latest updates related to NML Recruitment 2016, from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On