Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology is offering financial help to students with release of NMMS Scholarship form. Aspirants meeting eligibility criteria may apply for National Means Cum-Merit Scheme till 31Oct.
The main purpose of providing NMMS Scholarship 2018 is to help students in completing their Class 9th to 12th. Contenders having desire to study may avail NMMS Scholarship Scheme facility by filling application form within time.
NMMS (National Means Cum-Merit) Scholarship Scheme, Apply Now
To grab this scheme, applicants need to qualify NMMS Exam. Further details about the NMMS Scholarship 2018-19 are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
For setting up the scholarship to States/UTs, 2nd/3rd weightage would be given to enrolment of students in classes VII and VIII and 1st/3rd weightage would be given to population of children of comparative age set for class VII and VIII. Take a look..
|Name Of Organization||Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Category||NMMS 2018 Scholarship|
|Last Date To Apply|
Number of Scholarships:
100,000 National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship will be given to the selected meritorious students of the country.
NMMS Scholarship Eligibility:
Students whose parental income from all sources is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- are eligible to avail the NMMS Scholarship against the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme.
The students studying in “Kendriya Vidalayas and “Jawahar Vavodaya Vidlayas” are not entitled to get scholarship under this scheme
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Amount of NMMS Scholarship:
The amount of NMMS Scholarship 2018 is proposed to be Rs.6000/- per annum @ Rs. 500/- per month.
Selection of candidates for NMMS Scholarship:
The authorities will select candidates on the basis of:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test:
- This test may consist 90 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking.
- The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figures etc. the test will be of 90 minutes duration
Scholastic Aptitude Test:
- This test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
- The test will be of 90 minutes duration
Each State/UT will conduct their own test for selection of students but it is mandatory for students to pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each. For the reserved category, this cut off will be 32% marks.
Note: A student can avail only one Scholarship under any scheme.
Direct Link To Download: NMMS Schlorship Notification
How to apply for NMMS Scholarship?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- After reaching the NMMS Scholarship Portal, candidates go through the “Central Scheme>>Department of School Education & Literacy” link.
- Afterwards, hit the “Guidelines” link and read all the details regarding the NMMS scholarship.
- After ensuring their eligibility criteria, you need to select “Apply” tab.
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with the NMMS Login Portal.
If you’re New Candidates:
- Hit the “New User?Register” tab from top menu bar.
- Fill NMMS Online Registration Form with all personal details.
- After that, login credential will be sent successfully to you.
Direct Link For: NMMS Scholarship Registration
If you’re Existing Candidates:
- After successful registration, hit “Login To Apply” tab.
- Fill up the NMMS Application formcarefully and complete all the details
- After completing the details hit on the final submission tab
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage
Direct Link For: NMMS Scholarship Apply Online
Press Here To Fill: NMMS Scholarship Renewal Form
- Last Date To Apply For NMMSS: 31-10-2018
- NMSS Exam Date: November 2018
- NMMS Result: December 2018
Aspirants interested in NMMS Scholarship 2018-19 may also go through this Official Link. Candidates willing to ask any question in this regard may mention their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Latest Scholarship in India||How to Apply for Scholarship|