Apply for NMMS Scholarship for getting financial assistance to pursue Class 9th to 12th. Eligible students are suggested to submit their National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Form on or before the last date. To Know about NMMS Scholarship Form Last Date, you are suggested to check this page as soon as possible.
NMMS Result for November 2018 Exam has been declared. Get National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination, November-2018 Result by pressing on the below given link.
Get Here: NMMS Result for November -2018 Exam
NMMS Application Form Details
- Name Of Organization: Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology
- NMMS Scholarship Application Form Date: Intimated Soon
- NMMS Scholarship Result: Intimated Soon
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2019
Number of Scholarships:
100,000 National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship will be given to the selected meritorious students of the country.
NMMS Scholarship Eligibility:
Students whose parental income from all sources is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- are eligible to avail the NMMS Scholarship against the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme.
The students studying in “Kendriya Vidalayas and “Jawahar Vavodaya Vidlayas” are not entitled to get National Merit Scholarship as mentioned in this scheme notification.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Amount of NMMS Scholarship:
The amount of NMMS Scholarship 2019 is proposed to be Rs.6000/- per annum @ Rs. 500/- per month.
Selection of candidates for NMMS Scholarship:
The authorities will select candidates on the basis of National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Examination that are well mentioned below:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test:
- This test may consist 90 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking.
- The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figures etc. the test will be of 90 minutes duration
Scholastic Aptitude Test:
- This test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
- The test will be of 90 minutes duration
Each State/UT will conduct their own test for selection of students but it is mandatory for students to pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each. For the reserved category, this cut off will be 32% marks.
Note: A student can avail only one Scholarship under any scheme. National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Result and National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Admit Card Updates will be intimated later by the organization.
How to apply for NMMS Scholarship?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- After reaching the NMMS Scholarship Portal, candidates go through the “Central Scheme>>Department of School Education & Literacy” link.
- Afterwards, hit the “Guidelines” link and read all the details regarding the NMMS scholarship.
- After ensuring their eligibility criteria, you need to select “Apply” tab.
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with the NMMS Login Portal.
If you’re New Candidates:
- Hit the “New User?Register” tab from top menu bar.
- Fill NMMS Online Registration Form with all personal details.
- After that, login credential will be sent successfully to you.
If you’re Existing Candidates:
- After successful registration, hit “Login To Apply” tab.
- Fill up the NMMS Application formcarefully and complete all the details
- After completing the details hit on the final submission tab
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage
Important Links Related To NMMS
|NMMS Model Question Paper||National Scholarship Portal|
|NMMS Scholarship 2019 Official Links|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme Login||Check Here|
|Fresh Registration||Check Here|
|NMMS Scholarship Fresh Login||Check Here|
|Forgot Application ID||Check Here|
|Forgot Password||Check Here|
|NMMS Scholarship Exam Renewal Form||Check Here|
|Update Mobile Application ID||Check Here|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Guidelines||Download Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Aspirants Interested In NMMS Scholarship 2019 Or National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2019 May Also Go Through This Official Link. Candidates Willing To Ask Any Question In This Regard May Mention Their Comments In Below Given Comment Box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Education Loan Documents Required||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Latest Scholarship in India||How to Apply for Scholarship|