NMRCL Admit Card
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited has planned to issue NMRCL Admit Card for Written Test &/ or Personal Interview. For the purpose of selecting willing and competent candidates for Additional Chief Project Manager, Deputy General Manager and Sr. DGM Posts, organization will conduct Written Test &/ or Personal Interview. So, interested candidates who have applied for NMRCL Recruitment and going to take part in examination may get the NMRCL Hall Ticket through this page. You can also download the NMRCL Admit Card 2017 from official site through online process by talking some necessary steps.
Overview of This Page:
To assemble with the instant requirement of skilled personnel for MAHA-Metro Nagpur Metro Project or Pune Metro Project, organization is going to conduct exam / interview. The recruitment process will judge various facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. For acquiring more information concerning NMRCL Admit Card 2017–2018, you need to scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Way to Download Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Admit Card:
- Initially, candidates are required to visit the official site of Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited that iswww.metrorailnagpur.com.
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- On next page select and hit the appropriate related to Nagpur Metro Rail Admit Card according to Advertisement Maha-Metro/HR/07/2017.
- Now candidates will get a new page for entering required details.
- Fill the required details such as Registration No or Date of Birth and press “Submit” button.
- Further www.metrorailnagpur.com Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take print out of NMRCL Exam Admit Card and bring it at the time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
NMRCL Admit Card
Did You Know It?
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) produced for the smooth execution and actions of the Nagpur Metro Rail Project and it is a combined venture of Government of India & Government of Maharashtra. Recently, Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited released the notification to fill up Additional Chief Project Manager, Deputy General Manager and Sr. DGM Posts. Now for the selection of candidates, organization will conduct written test &/ or Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post’s category. Applicants will be shortlisted for Interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the concerned streams.
Must Read Out Here: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Schedule of Selection Process:
- After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test &/ or Personal Interview.
- Names of shortlisted applicants will be informed through E-mail given in the candidature.
- Applicants are necessary to go through the commands for written test & / or Personal Interview sent along with E- Mail and appear for said exam consequently along with original copies of documents.
- Only shortlisted applicants will have to appear for written test &/ or Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time along with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates.
- Those who will qualify the Written Test &/ or Personal Interview may appear for medical fitness examination
Check Here: Railway Interview Tips By Toppers
Venue for Interview / Exam:
Metro House, 28/2, Anand Nagar,
C K Naidu R d , Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001
You can download the NMRCL Admit Card 2017–2018 through this Official Link. If you have any query regarding NMRCL Admit Card 2017, please comment your suggestion in the comment box which is provided below. You may also bookmark our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing Ctrl+D option. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment||Upcoming Railway Jobs|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|