North Maharashtra University has started the NMU Admission process for those students who wish to take admission in UG/PG Courses. Interested students must fill the NMU application form before the last date.
To apply for NMU UG Admission 2018, candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board or institution and for NMU PG Admission, candidates must have graduation degree. Well, go through this page for getting more information about NMU Eligibility Criteria, Fees and important dates etc.
NMU Admission Process:
Admission to eligible candidates in UG/PG Courses will be granted on the basis of their performance in entrance exam which will be organized by the selection authority of the North Maharashtra University.
To grab further information about NMU Admission 2018-19, you need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and download the NMU Admission Notification.
Courses Offered by North Maharashtra University:
- B.M.S (e-COMMERCE)
- M.C.A. (Integrated)
- M.B.A. (Integrated)
- B E. / B. Tech.
- B Tech.
- B.Sc (Actuarial Science)
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria for NMU Admission:
For Under Graduate Level Courses:
- Those candidates who want to get North Maharashtra University Admission to Under Graduate Courses, the candidate must have completed 12th standard.
- Candidates must secured minimum 50% marks in concerned discipline from well recognized Board.
For Post Graduate Level Courses:
- Students seeking admission to Post Graduate Courses must have done Graduation in concerned discipline as per North Maharashtra University Admission Notification.
- Minimum marks to get North Maharashtra University Admission to PG Courses if 50% marks from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
Read Here: How to Start a New Life In College?
North Maharashtra University Admission Process:
Admission to eligible candidates in UG/PG Courses will be granted on the basis of their performance in entrance exam which will be organized by the selection authority of the North Maharashtra University. Admission for B.Sc courses will be done on the basis of merit list.
M.Tech Entrance Exam Pattern:
|Environmental Science & Engg.||25|
M.A Entrance Test Criteria:
|Objective question Exam||40|
|Essay writing and short Note exam||30|
|Group Discussion and personal interview||20|
|Experience of media industry||10|
Application Fee for NMU Admission:
You have to deposit some amount of application fee through demand draft payable in favour of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”.
|B.M.S., B.B.A., B.M.S. (e-Commerce), B.C.A., M.C.A. (Integrated), M.B.A. (Integrated)||Rs. 300/-|
|M.Tech Programmes||Rs.500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST students)|
|M.A Programmes||Rs.400/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST students)|
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
How to fill NMU Online Application Form?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.nmu.ac.in
- Then select “Student Corner” tab which is available at the menu bar.
- Choose “Academics” section and hit on “Admission” option. After that, follow the instructions and download NMU Admission Notification of respective course.
- Get the entire details related to North Maharashtra University Admission and hit “Apply Online” option.
- Fill your personal details and hit “Verify Details” button. Your NMU Registration process will be done and you will receive e-mail ID and password.
- Enter the e-mail ID and password and select “Login” button.
- Then, fill NMU Application form 2018 with required details and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- At last, hit “Submit” button and take a print out of North Maharashtra University Application form for further use.
Download NMU Admission Notification 2018:
|Common Entrance Test (CET – 2018) for admission|
to B.M.S., B.B.A., B.M.S. (e-Commerce), B.C.A., M.C.A.
(Integrated), M.B.A. (Integrated) in Affiliated Colleges/
|M.Tech (Environmental Science & Technology)||Get Here|
|M. Tech – VLSI Technology||Get Here|
|B.Sc (Actuarial Science) 2018-19||Get Here|
|M.A M.C.J. Programme||Get Here|
|Apply Online for NMU Admission||Get Here|
NMU Admission Date 2018:
|B.M.S., B.B.A., B.M.S. (e-Commerce), B.C.A., M.C.A. (Integrated), M.B.A. (Integrated)|
|Last date for filling up of on-line application form||30/06/2018|
|Last date for receipt of printed form along with D.D. & necessary documents||03/07/2018|
|Display of Merit list||23/07/2018|
|M. Tech. (Environmental Science & Technology/ VLSI)|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms||30/07/2018|
|Date of Entrance Test and Interview||31/07/2018|
|Last date for Admission||06/08/2018|
|B.Sc (Actuarial Science)|
|Last Date of submission of Application form for regular quota||20.07.2018|
|Last Date of submission of Application form under Industry Sponsored Quota||28.07.2018|
|Date of commencement of lectures||01.08.2018|
|M.A (Mass Communication) MCJ|
|Last date to submit NMU Admission form||13-07-2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||14-07-2018|
|Round I Admission||17-07-2018|
|Round II Admission||18-07-2018|
For more information about NMU Admission 2018-19 candidates may check this Official Link and stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NMU Time Table||NMU Syllabus|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Entrance Exam in India||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|