Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University Jalgaon released NMU Admission Notice for Certificate Courses in goods and services tax & Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System. You may check NMU Jalgaon Admission Process and North Maharashtra University Jalgaon Admission Registration Dates from this page. So, go ahead and submit NMU Online Application Form on or before the last date as per the available details here.
NMU 2019 Admission Dates for Certificate Course in RS & GIS
|Last dates for receipt of completed application forms||10/08/2019 (before 5.00 p.m.)|
|Display of Merit List||11/08/2019|
|Last Date of Admission||13/08/2019|
|Commencement of classes||22/08/2019|
NMU Admission 2019-20
NMU Courses & Intake Details:
- Certificate course in goods and services tax: 20
- Certificate course in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System: 30
NMU Admission Criteria 2019
- Any UG/PG *(Preference will be given to Science background candidates) for Certificate course in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System.
- Any graduates shall be eligible for the admission to Certificate course in goods and services tax.
Links Connected To NMU
NMU Online Admission Fee
Certificate Course in RS & GIS
Completed application form in prescribed format with relevant copies of attested certificates along with a DD of Rs. 200/- in favor of “Finance & Account Officer, Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon” payable at Jalgaon should reach to Director, School of Environmental and Earth Sciences of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon-425001 (M.S).
Certificate Course in GST
Course Fees: Rs. 1500/-
Way To Apply For NMU Admission 2019
Step1: Go through the official portal that is www.nmu.ac.in and follow Quick Links.
Step2: Hit on the appropriate link presented under “Admissions” section.
Step3: Check NMU Admission Notification and eligible candidates have to download NMU Registration Form.
Step4: Fill all the information carefully as per the given instructions of Notification of Admission 2019 In Maharashtra.
Step5: Attach required documents and DD of application fee payment with NMU Admission Form.
Step6: The hard copy of the Application Form along with the supporting documents can be submitted in person or by post to the given address.
NMU Admission Links
|NMU Admission In RS & GIS Env Sciences||Check Here|
|NMU GST Brochure and Course Structure||Check Here|
|News and Announcement Section Link||Check Here|
|NMU Admission Link||Check Here|
|NMU Official Portal Link||Check Here|
Documents Required With NMU Application Form
- Attested photocopy of marks-sheet of Degree or equivalent examination.
- The transaction slip of prescribed Entrance Test fee.
- Attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in case of reserved categories.
- Attested photocopy copy of the Medical Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon in case of Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
- For seeking exemption under approved teacher category, should submit approval letter of the University and experience certificate from the employer.
- Attested photocopies of the Certificate(s) of claiming fulfilling the conditions for the exemption from Entrance Test.
NMU UG Admission Dates
NMU Admission Entrance Exam Results
Candidates, appearing in above mentioned courses can check NMU Result 2019 by going through the above mentioned official link. Apart from it, students can visit to the official portal of Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon also.
Searches Related To NMU Admission
- NMU Digital
- Digital NMU
- NMU Convocation
- NMU Digital University
For more information about NMU Admission 2019-20 students may check given Official Link and stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|List of Entrance Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking|