North Bengal University Recruitment
An employment advertisement in regard of North Bengal University Recruitment has been circulated by University of North Bengal. Competent and skillful personnel may apply against vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. Job seekers who want to clutch this career opportunity can apply for North Bengal University Recruitment 2016 by submitting application in prescribed format till end date that is tuned below.
|Post Name||Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor|
|No Of Vacancies||33|
|Last date to apply||14th January 2016|
Candidates, who are searching for Jobs in this university, find all best options available here. So contenders you don’t need to waste your precious time for searching here and there. First of all, aspirants are required to check eligibility criteria of North Bengal University Jobs available on this page and then candidates who fulfill all eligibility conditions related to that Post can apply.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
No of Vacancies:
|Computer Science & Application||01|
|(SC), Political Science||01|
|Computer Science & Application||02|
|Library & Information Science||01|
For Professor Post:
Participants should be eminent scholar with consistently good academic records and with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned /allied / relevant discipline with a number of high quality research publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books.
For Associate Professor Post:
Candidates should have Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned /allied / relevant disciplines. b. A Master’s degree in concerned / allied / relevant disciplines with at least 55% marks.
For Assistant Professor Post:
Candidates are required to possess Master’s degree in the relevant disciplines with Good academic record with at least 55% marks.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-|
- Rs. 500/- for the post of Professor
- Rs. 400/- for the post of Associate Professor
- Rs. 300/- for the post of Assistant Professor
- Fee should be submitted through a bank draft drawn in favor of University of North Bengal payable at the NBU Campus Branch of the State Bank of India.
Job hunters who will be shortlisted on basis of eligibility will be called for interview. As per performance in interview talented candidates will be shortlisted for available vacancies.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should go to official site that is nbu.ac.in to download format of application form.
- Application should be filled in proper format including all details.
- Candidates must write advt. no and “Name of the Post Applied For” on the top of the envelope.
- Two copies of the application form duly filled-in, complete in all respect and signed by the candidate must reach the following address.
Office of the Vice-Chancellor,
University of North Bengal,
Raja Rammohunpur, Siliguri – 734013,
West Bengal, India
Last date to apply: 14th January 2016
Note: Check information about North Bengal University Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On