North Bengal University Recruitment
North Bengal University has promulgated vacancy notification titled as North Bengal University Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization wants to hire Indian Nationals to fill the vacant position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates who are seeking for jobs in North Bengal University they must apply for the vacant posts through proper channel. Candidates can scroll down this page to get complete details of North Bengal University Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
North Bengal University is inviting applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility and then fill and send application form on or before 02/01/2018.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview. Those who want to get eligibility details of North Bengal University Recruitment 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
North Bengal University Recruitment
|Organization name||North Bengal University|
|Post name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last date to send application||02/01/2018|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Candidates who are going to apply for North Bengal University JRF Jobs they must possess MSC in Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology with 55% marks and valid NET/GATE score.
You Can Also Check: Latest M.sc Jobs
Age Criteria for North Bengal University Jobs:
Age of the candidates applying for North Bengal University Vacancy shall be 28 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for North Bengal University JRF Recruitment they will be able to receive Rs. 25000/- per month of salary as offered by the organization. Salary of the candidates will be extended as per their performance in the organization.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection. Decision regarding selection will be taken by the managing authority of North Bengal University.
Want to Know Tips, to Crack Interview, Check Below:
Steps to apply for North Bengal University Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is nbu.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Recruitment tab in above menu bar
- Now hit on Fellowship tab under the drop down list of Recruitment tab
- After that on reaching new page tap to Research/JRF Position tab
- Now search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit “Application are invited from Indian Nationals to work as JRF in the Dept. of Chemistry, NBU (Advt. No.150/R-17, Dt. 15/12/2017)” link
- PDF of North Bengal University Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen
- Ensure your eligibility for the vacant posts
- If you satisfy eligibility norms the prepare application form
- Fill the required details an attach Xerox of relevant documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the post forResearch/JRF Position”
- At last send it t below stated postal address before the last date.
Mr. Sajal das, Department of Chemistry
North Bengal University
Darjeeling- 734013, West Bengal
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Last date to send applications: 02/01/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of North Bengal University Recruitment 2018. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|