Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
Want to make your career in Railway sector? If yes, then grab the opportunity now!!! A latest employment advertisement has propagated entitled as Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment. Organization is all set to appoint energetic and self motivated candidates for the vacant position of Sportsperson in Sports Quota. Aspirants who ensure all the eligibility criteria may register themselves for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017.
Job seekers who are looking for the jobs in Indian Railways may apply for Northeast Frontier Railway vacancy by sending their filled application forms at the postal address which is well uttered beneath on or before the deadline that is 19th December 2016 positively. Contenders may get further details related to Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs from this page which is well designed by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Closing Date of Applying||19th December 2016|
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancies:
Sports Person in Sports Quota
NFR Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for the said posts should have matriculation/ ITI or its equivalent, Matriculation certificate from recognized board or institutions as per the requirements.
- Age limit of the contenders must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years of age as on 01st January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will not be given to any category in this recruitment according to the rules.
Aspirants who are going to appoint for the job will get the impressive amount of pay band of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- including Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- or Rs.2000/- for their hard work.
Get Details: Railway Salary Package
Candidates need to pay Rs.500/- for General Category and Rs.250/- for Reserved Category as an application fees in the form of IPO drawn in favour of FA & CAO/NF Railway and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati-781011.
Check Here: 5000 Latest Railway Vacancies
Mode of selection:
- Candidates will be finalize for the positions on the basis of their performance level as Game Skills, Physical Fitness, Coach Observations in Interview conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Move the cursor to the “Contact us” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and press on “Recruitment” option from drop down list.
- Candidates can select and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement from all the job openings.
- Now Read the whole instructions carefully and Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the required information in correct format.
- Attach passport size recent photograph, important testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “Name of Post Applied For……………”
- At last, send the application form at the postal address as soon as possible.
Astt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment)
Northeast Frontier Railway HQ,
Maligaon, Guwahati-781011, Assam
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Assam
Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date of Applying: 19th December 2016
Job hunters may read the Official Link to get other information related to Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017. You can also take the information regarding this recruitment from the Rojgar Newspaper dated- 27th November 2017. If you have any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Books|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Online Quiz|