Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
A latest job notification has been published in concerning with Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from skilled and capable aspirants for filling up Cultural Quota Posts such as Ticket Collector/ Commercial Clerk/ Jr. Clerk cum Typist and various others. If you are one of the candidates who are interested and want to be a part of this association, then you need to apply for these job openings. We will soon updated latest information related to Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. So, Stay connects with us regularly through this page.
Applicants need to submit their application form till the last date that is 17th Oct. 2016. The recruitment criteria will be done on the basis of Interview/ written test/ proficiency test. So, appliers should be ready for selection process and give their best. For further information against Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
|Name of Association||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Last date for submission of application form||17th Oct. 2016|
|End date to submit application form for flung area||27th Oct. 2016|
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy Detail:
- Ticket Collector
- Commercial Clerk
- Jr. Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Trains Clerk
- Appliers must have passed in Matriculation/10th/ 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate
- Degree/Diploma Certificate in the relevant stream of cultural talent from a Govt., recognized institute
- Applicant should have proficiency in various forms of light music viz. ghazal, bhajan etc. or various folk songs of North East region.
- Typewriting Proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi is essential
Must Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
The age limit of applicants must be between 18 years to 29 years as on 1st Jan. 2017. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as follows:
- For SC/ST category aspirants: 5 years
- For OBC category candidates: 3 years
- Applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-. The IPO will be drawn in favour of FA&CAO/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST /Ex. Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes must pay Rs.250/-
Check Here: 1000 Latest Railway Vacancies
After these successfully completion of selection process the recruited appliers will get an impressive amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- from the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
- Candidates will get selected on the basis of performance level in written teat/ proficiency test/ Interview which will be conducted by the expert team of recruitment.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the interview.
Check Below Links to Grasp Test / Interview Round
Scheme of Examination:
The recruitment process will be consisting of the following:
- Objective Type Written Examination to qualify for proficiency test
- Proficiency test for assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of practical demonstration & past records
- The medium for the written examination is either Hindi or English.
Written examination and proficiency test will be held only at Maligaon, Guwahati.
How to Fill Northeast Frontier Railway Application form?
- You need to log on to official website of the organization that is nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that you need to choose suitable link from home page for which you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading relevant information you need to download application form in a prescribed form and take a print out of it.
- Attest all the certificates related to qualification, age, caste etc. with the receipt of application fee.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA ………………….”
- Place all the documents in the envelope and send it to below expressed address.
To The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
N. F. Railway HQ, Maligaon,
PIN – 781 011
Get More: Jobs in Assam
Appliers should also dropped application form in the APPLICATION BOX provided in the Recruitment Section, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam
- Last date for submission of Application form: 17th Oct. 2016
- End date to submit application form for flung area: 27th Oct. 2016
Candidates are required to check Official Link to obtain complete details related to Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Books|
|Railway Online Quiz||Railway Salary Package|