Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
Northeast Frontier Railway has promulgated open advertisement for appointment of 21 sportsperson entitled as Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment. NFR invites applications from vibrant and proficient aspirants to undertake the candidates for Sports Quota post. Eligible candidates can apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs and attain tremendous growth in its career. Job Finders can connect with us to collect the latest and recent information of upcoming advertisement regarding Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018.
Content Of The Page:
Contenders who fulfilled all the framed eligibility criteria can avail this chance by sending their applications to the address before the last date that is 27-11-2017. Aspirants who acquire further information about NFR Recruitment are advised to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
|Organization name||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Last date to fill application form||27-11-2017|
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details:
|Sr.No||Post name||Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancy|
Applying aspirants must possessed Degree in relevant field from a recognized University and who are applying for Sports Quota under cricket discipline they must passed from12th (+ 2 stage) qualification or its equivalent examination.
Check Here: Jobs After 12th Class
Age Limitations For Northeast Frontier Railway Sports Quota Recruitment:
Age limit of applying aspirants should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 01.01.2018. No relaxation in lower or upper age limit will be permissible.
Successfully appointed aspirants will attain inclusive and impressive amount of salary by the organization.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs need to deposit the Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs.500/- should be drawn in favour of FA&CAO/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011
- Candidates belong to SC /ST /EXS /PWD categories are required to pay an application fee of Rs.250/- as an application fee.
Mode of Assortment:
The organization is going to hire the candidates for Northeast Frontier Railway job vacancy. For getting most effective candidates the organization will divided the selection process into various parts that is Trial of sports performance, interview and assessment of sports achievement, educational qualification etc. Selection of the candidates will be completely based on their performance in these tests.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Distribution of Marks:
Maximum marks which can be awarded by the Trial Committee for performance during Trial and Recruitment Committee during Interview stage, shall be as follows:-
|For game skill, physical fitness & Coach’s observations during Trials||40 Marks|
|For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms||50 Marks|
|Educational Qualification||05 Marks|
|General Intelligence/Personality etc.||05 Marks|
Process to Fill Northeast Frontier Railway Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who want to apply against Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment, must visit the official website of the organization that is www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the home page you need to go “General Info” section hit on the “Recruitment Notification (Sports, Scouts & Guides and Cultural)” link.
- This will open a list of the options and candidates have to select again “Employment Notice No.01/2017” link under Recruitment Against Sports Quota For The Year 2017-18 section.
- After that, read the complete Northeast Frontier Railway Notification carefully and download the application format.
- Fill the form with complete details in prescribed manner and need to attach Xerox of all documents and affix their recent color photographs.
- After completing of all process, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of……………………………” and send it to the postal address which is given below in this page.
To Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Northeast Frontier Railway HQ,
Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011 (Assam)
Office of Chief Personnel Officer,
NF Railway HQ, Maligaon,
Find Here: Jobs in Assam
Last date for submit the application form: 27-11-2017
For further details regarding Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 you may visit the Official Link. This page will be updated from time to time so keen candidates can stay in touch with this web portal.com for latest news and notifications about NFR Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|