Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
A latest career advertisement has been propagated for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment. Applications are invited from skilled and enthusiastic individuals for filling up the Cultural Quota post in various disciplines. So, job hunters who want to grab this current opportunity may apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Cultural Quota Posts|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15th February 2016|
Rest of the details about Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment such as Discipline/Stream, qualification, minimum educational qualification, age limitation, pay scale, examination fee detail, how to apply, selection process, how to apply and more are well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Sattriya Dancer (Male or female)
- Actor/Drama Director
Minimum Education Qualification:
- Candidates must have Matriculation/10th or its equivalent plus ITI/Act Apprenticeship in relevant Trade, approved by NCVT/SCVT or 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/university [a pass in 12th (+2 stage) or equivalent in case of SC/ST category applicants.
- Applicants should have Degree/Diploma Certificate in the relevant stream of cultural talent for which notified from a Govt. recognized institute.
Find Jobs by Qualification- Complete Details
Age of the contenders who are going to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 01st July, 2016. (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.)
Scale of Pay:
Job hunters who will be appointed for above mentioned post will get the good amount of salary package of Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200 + grade pay of Rs. 1, 900/- which will be given by the organization.
Examination Fee Detail:
All applications should be accompanied by an Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs. 100 (Rupees one hundred) only towards examination fees. The IPO should be drawn in favour of “FA&CAO, NF Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011, Assam” payable at Maligaon HQ Post Office, Guwahati – 781 011
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Northeast Frontier Railway.
Scheme for Recruitment:
The recruitment process shall consist of the following
- Objective type written examination to qualify for proficiency test.
- Proficiency test for assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of practical demonstration & past records.
- The medium for the written examination is either Hindi or English.
Way to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, press “news and updates” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and hit “press releases” tab
- Now, press appropriate job link which you want to apply and download the application and fill it within correct manner.
- After filling the form, you need to attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
To the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
N. F. Railway HQ, Maligaon,
Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781 011
- Last Date for Submission of Application- 15th February 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Far Flung Area- 25th February 2016
If you want to get more detail regarding Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 through Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On