To hire eligible candidates on Vice President, Deputy Manager, and Assistant Manager and on various positions, National Payments Corporation of India has invited online applications through NPCI Recruitment.
Candidates who have desire to work with this reputed and fast growing organization have to submit application form through online mode by visiting its official website npci.org.in. This is the good chance to grab NPCI Jobs for Job seekers.
|Vital Points of This Entire Page|
Aspirants looking for NPCI Current openings can apply for NPCI Recruitment 2018 till Feb2018. Contenders who want to get more information regarding NPCI Vacancies are suggested to scroll down the page of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||National Payments Corporation of India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Till Feb 2018|
- Vice President
- Deputy Manager
- AVP – Fraud Risk Management
- Assistant Manager
- Manager – EMV
- Cloud Solution Engineer
What is the eligibility required for NPCI Vacancy 2018?
- Aspirants who are going to apply for National Payments Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 should have possessed graduation or post graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized University.
- Applying Job seekers should possess more than 5-8 years experience in post qualification as per the requirement of the organization.
Other Requisite Skills:
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Support and integrate all security solutions
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Identify the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Continuously evaluate and assess the control environment
- Responsible for timely and effective communication with the customers
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Is There Any Age Limit For NPCI Jobs 2018?
- Applicants who are going to apply for National Payments Corporation of India Jobs 2018 should not less than 18 years in age.
- The maximum age will be decided at the time of selection for National Payments Corporation of India Jon 2018.
- The relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants as per norms.
What Will Be The Salary After Getting Selection For NPCI Job Vacancy 2018?
Appointed contenders for National Payments Corporation of India Jobs will be paid by an attractive amount of monthly salary which will be decided at the time of selection.
The selection of eligible aspirants will be done on the basis of written test, group discussion and interview performance. Applicants who will be called for interview are suggested to bring all the original documents and certificates for the verification purpose.
How To Apply For NPCI Recruitment 2018?
Step 1: First of all, applying candidates have to visit the official website that is npci.org.in.
Step 2: Go to “careers” tab appearing at menu bar of the home page.
Step 3: A new page will be opened at your monitor screen from where you are required to hit on “current openings” tab.
Step 4: Now, candidates have to select one post from the various post name.
Step 5: Read complete NPCI Recruitment Notification 2018 from the next page to fetch full info.
Step 6: Then, hit on “apply online” button present at previous page.
Step 7: Fill complete NPCI online application form with the correct details.
Step 8: Upload relevant certificates and documents with the NPCI Application form in correct manner.
Step 9: At the last, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
Step 10: At the end, download duly filled application form and ttake rint out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Hit Here >> NPCI Jobs Official Link
Application form should be submitted before Feb 2018.
To fetch more information regarding NPCI Recruitment 2018, you may go through the Official Link. You may follow us on twitter or like our page on facebook for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|