NPCIL Recruitment through GATE
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited online application form from eligible candidates to fill up 200 vacant positions of Executive Trainees through NPCIL Recruitment through GATE.
Aspirants who have obtained valid score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017/2018 have good chance to grab NPCIL Jobs. Eligible applicants must submit online application on or before the last date that is 18-04-2018.
Overview Of This Page:
This is informing to all applying aspirants for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 that they will be required to pay an amount as application fee of which entire details have been well mentioned on the page of recruitmentresult.com.
NPCIL Recruitment through GATE
|Name of the organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of NPCIL Latest Vacancy||Executive Trainees|
|No of NPCIL Job Vacancy||200|
|Last date to Apply||18-04-2018|
NPCIL Vacancy 2018:
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs
Eligibility Norms for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applying for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited recruitment must have BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Check Also: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age limitations for NPCIL Executive Trainees Jobs 2018:
Aspirants who are going to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainees Vacancy 2018 must know about the age limitations which have been discussed below:
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)|
|OBC (relaxation – 03 years)||29|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||31|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||—|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||36|
|PwBD – OBC Category||39|
|PwBD – SC/ST Category||41|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)||31|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (Dom Kashmir) (relaxation – 5 years)||41|
Salary structure for NPCIL Executive Trainees Job 2018:
Contenders appointed for NPCIL Jobs 2018 will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 56,100/- with further allowances.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Application fee for NPCIL 2018 Recruitment:
- Contenders are required to pay an amount as application fee of Rs. 500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Persons with Disabilities, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application Fee will be submitted online along with online application.
Mode of selection for NPCIL Job 2018:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2017/2018 Score and final interview performance. Invited candidates in interview are advised to bring their relevant documents and certificates along with them at the time of interview for verification.
You May Go through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is www.npcil.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards “human Resource management” tab from the menu bar.
- Select “job opportunities” from the drop down list opened after hitting on above said link.
- Hit on “NPCIL / HRM / ET / 2018/02” link written in front of Recruitment of Executive Trainees 2018 in NPCIL through GATE 2017/2018 link.
- Go though entire notification to get complete details.
- After that, press “apply online” button stable previous page.
- Then, fill complete NPCIL online application from with correct details.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates along with NPCIL application form.
- Now, press “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the end, take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Press Here >> NPCIL Recruitment through GATE Official Notification
- Starting date of apply online: 04-04-2018
- Last date to apply online: 18-04-2018
To get other information related to NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018, you may go through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||How To Prepare For PSU Exams|
|NPCIL Exam Pattern||NPCIL Syllabus|
|Free Job Updates||NPCIL Admit Card|
|NPCIL Recruitment||Employment News This Week Highlights|
NPCIL Recruitment through GATE
Latest Job Openings by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited titled as NPCIL Recruitment through GATE. The organization is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill the Executive Trainees Vacancy.
Job seekers who have qualified GATE exam or going to appear in GATE 2018 can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for Engineers through GATE after ensuring their eligibility. rest details of NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 is mentioned below.
This Page Acquires:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is looking for young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Job seekers are required to submit their filled application forms on the official web portal that is npcil.nic.in via online mode before the last date.
Candidates can get further details in regard to NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 through the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Last date of receipt of application||31-03-2018|
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
You Can Avail Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Vacancy:
- Candidates who are applying for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018 should hold Degree of Graduate in Engineering in relevant discipline such as Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation, Civil according to the posts or its equivalent degree from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Candidates must possess valid GATE 2017/ GATE 2018 score in any of the discipline.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Criteria for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018:
Age of the candidates who are going to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment through GATE shall be not less than 20 years and upper age limit will be applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Monthly Pay Scale for npcil.nic.in Jobs:
Job seekers who will be recruited for Executive Trainees Jobs will receive inclusive amount of pay scale as fixed by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited during selection criteria.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for NPCIL Jobs on the basis of the GATE score card and performance in Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Steps to apply for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited that is www.npcil.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Human Resource Management tab in above menu bar
- Now hit on Job Opportunities tab in the drop down list of Human Resource Management tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, hit on “Recruitment of Executive Trainees 2018 in NPCIL through GATE 2017 & GATE 2018” link
- This will take you to a new page you just have to read the NPCIL Recruitment through GATE Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit Apply Online tab
- After that hit on New User Registration option
- Fill the required details for NPCIL Recruitment Registration and hit submit option
- Then go back to main page and enter your username and password which is generated while registration process
- After that hit on login option
- Now fill NPCIL through GATE Application Form with correct details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here>>NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 PDF
Last Date to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE: 31/03/2018
Now get rest of the details about NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 from this Official Link.