Those candidates who have applied for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 and waiting for NPCIL Result are here by informed that results is Out Now. Candidates whose name is mentioned in NPCIL Trade Apprentice Merit List are eligible to appear in Trade Test through NPCIL Advertisement No.01/MAPS/HRM/TA/2018.
All the aspirants are informed that Trade Test will be scheduled on 01-11-2018from 08:00 am onwards. Any request for postponement of Trade Test will not be entertained. Those aspirants who have already undergone Apprenticeship Training partially/fully elsewhere for a period of one or more year will not eligible to attend Trade Test.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Result PDF:
Contenders can download NPCIL Result 2018 in PDF form through online mode by the help of below given simple steps or by pressing direct Official Link given below. On the basis of trade test, shortlisted aspirants may require to appear for Medical Examination at DAE Hospital, DAE Township, Kalpakkam and OHSC, MAPS, Kalpakkam.
The date of NPCIL Medical Examination will be intimated later. Scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com to collect rest of details regarding NPCIL Result 2018.
NPCIL Result Status:
How to check NPCIL Result 2018?
- To check NPCIL Exam Result 2018,you need to go through the official website that is www.npcil.nic.in
- Afterwards follow “Human Resource Management” tab and press on “Result” tab from drop-down list.
- Then follow “11/10/2018, Trade Test for engagement of Trade Apprentices in MAPS” link and press on “01 / MAPS / HRM / TA / 2018” link.
- Within few seconds a PDF file of NPCIL Merit List having the name and roll numbers will be opened on your system screen.
- Now you need to check your NPCIL Result by searching their Roll No., Name, Father’s Name and category.
- In the last step you need to save NPCIL Results and take a print out of it for further use in future.
Venue of Trade Test:
NPCIL MAPS Guest House,
Kalpakkam – 603 102,
Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu
Documents to be brought in Originals:
Contenders must carry their essential documents as mentioned below. Without Original Certificates we will not be able to allow you to the Trade Test):
- Trade Test Call Letter (This letter).
- SSC (Passed 10th Standard Certificate with Mark Sheet).
- HSC (+2) Mark Sheet, if available.
- 8 Standard passed Mark Sheet, if applicable.
- ITI Mark Sheet and NCVT Certificate.
- ITI Course Completion Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate (From 2 Gazetted Officers), if not submitted earlier.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format duly signed by the authorized State Authorities.
- OBC (NCL) Certificate.
- PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Police Verification Certificate.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
How To Reach Venue Of Trade Test (Kalpakkam)?
Something about Organization:
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is known as NPCIL, created in September 1994 as under the Govt. is a government-owned corporation of India based in the financial capital of India in the state of Maharashtra.
Grab Today: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Candidates can check their NPCIL Exam Results by pressing this direct Official Link. Dear job hunters, we updated this page regularly for your easiness if you want to attain the latest updates and further selection process regarding NPCIL Result 2018 – 19, you can register your email address on We will keep update you from latest information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NPCIL Recruitment||NPCIL Admit Card|
|NPCIL Exam Pattern||NPCIL Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||NPCIL Recruitment through GATE|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|