Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) – DRDO has depicted an advertisement regarding NPOL Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow in Kochi. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the concerned position must attend the walk-in-interview along with all the documents. Those aspirants, who are planning to apply for NPOL Recruitment 2017 in next year, stay tuned with us.
Willing contenders can get the whole information about this advertisement from the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are waiting for Vacancy in Government Sector, they can apply against this employment notification before the end date.
|Organization name||Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL)|
|last date to apply||28th July 2016|
Name of Post:
Junior Research Fellow
Essential Qualification for NPOL Vacancies:
Candidates having BE /B.Tech in Engineering in 1st Division with NET /GATE qualification Or M.sc / ME/ M.Tech in Engineering in 1st Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level are eligible to apply for NPOL Recruitment.
The upper age limit for the above posts is 28 years as on the date of interview. 5 years relaxation in age is applicable to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per govt. rules
All the newly appointed candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.25000/- by the organization.
Selection of Aspirants will be based on their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on scheduled date. . Candidates will be required to produce all their original documents at time of interview for verification process. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
Applying Process for NPOL Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per format given in advertisement through e-mail and appear for a Walk-in-interview on date mentioned below. Candidates should reach the venue of interview on time.
- Candidates should bring with them their updated Bio-data giving details of all educational qualifications and experiences (if any) along with two recent passport size photograph, original and photocopies of required documents & certificates
- Desirous candidate may forward their Bio-Data by e-mail clearly mentioning the position applied at the address mentioned below
Email Address– email@example.com
- Closing date for receipt of application: 28th July 2016
- Date of walk-in: 31st July 2016
Venue for Interview:
Bhavan’s varuna vidhalaya
Campus of Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL)
Latest Jobs in Kerala:- Check Here
For more details, candidates are advised to visit this Official Link. You can gather updated information regarding NPOL Recruitment 2016 – 2017 in a short period of time from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|