NPSC Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear in the Interview procedure for Combined Technical Services can get their NPSC Admit Card from here. The authorities of Nagaland PSC have issued the NPSC Hall Ticket on the official web portal i.e. npsc.co.in. The NPSC CTSE interview call letter is released for those candidates who have qualified in the written examination. Candidates can now avail their NPSC Admit Card 2017 either by visiting the official website or with the help of details given below.
Highlights of this page:
Candidates who want to avail their Nagaland PSC Interview Admit Card can go through the official website i.e. npsc.co.in and can follow the steps given below. Aspirants are advised to carry their NPSC CTSE Interview Call Letter at the time of interview as without NPSC Admit Card 2017–2018 no candidate will be allowed to sit in the interview premises. R5est details in this regard are given in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
Hoe to get NPSC Combined Technical Services Call Letter?
To get the NPSC Interview Admit Card candidates have to follow these steps:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of commission that is npsc.co.in
- From the homepage appeared candidates have to select and hit on “Notifications” option.
- As a result a new page will come out along with various notifications link
- Select and hit on “Notification No. NPSC/C-5/2012 dt 19.07.2017 (Combined Technical Services Examination 2016)” link.
- Afterwards read all the details appear on the next screen and then hit on “www.cte.npsc.co.in” link to get the NPSC Combined Technical Services CTSE Interview Call Letter.
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- Enter your “transaction ID of CTSE-2016” and then hit on the “Submit” tab.
- Once you hit your Nagaland PSC CTSE Interview Call Letter will appear on next screen.
- Check out the details given on the NPSC Hall Ticket and then download it
- At last take a print out of NPSC Call Letter and keep it safe for using it at the time of Interview.
Download Here >> NPSC Admit Card
NPSC Admit Card
Details for NPSC Ranger Posts:
Along with the NPSC Admit Card the authorities of Nagaland PSC has also released the list of candidates qualified for the post of Ranger. Qualified candidates have to appear in the physical and medical tests as per the Nagaland Forest Service Rule, 2008 (12 a,b,c & d). Candidates can check the list of candidates selected for NPSC Ranger vacancy, from the details given below… The candidates having their names in the list are directed to contact the office of the Forest Department along with the interview call letter on or before 10-08-2017.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
List of documents to be carried at the time of Interview:
Candidates who are going to appear in the NPSC Combined Technical Services Interview have to carry mentioned documents:
- Nagaland PSC Interview Call Letter
- Qualification documents like Certificate of professional/academic Degree/Diploma along with Xerox Copies
- Experience certificates
- Caste certificates (for candidates belonging to reserved cetegory)
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Identity proof
Check Out: Common Interview Mistakes
The interview procedure is going to be held on 10-08-2017
Candidates can direct download their NPSC Admit Card 2017–2018 by pressing this Official Link. Candidates having any query regarding Nagaland PSC Combined Technical Services Interview Call Letter may ask our experts about it by mentioning their comments in below given comment box. Aspirants may keep visiting this page regularly to acquire other information regarding NPSC Admit Card 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NPSC Result||Latest PSC Jobs|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Interview Tips For Freshers||Interview Questions and Answers|