National Research Centre for Banana has issued a notification regarding NRCB Recruitment. A walk-in interview has been organized by ICAR associated organization for filling up Technical Assistant and other Posts. Jobs seekers, who wish to apply for NRCB Recruitment 2016, can appear for Walk-In-Interview on pre-decided date. Applicants need to bring their original and attested copies of all certificates at the time of Interview. Candidates are advised to comprehend complete page before applying.
|Name Of The Position||Technical Assistant, Senior Research Fellow etc.|
|Number of posts||06|
|Date Of Walk In Interview||17th & 18th March 2016|
Aspirants may get detailed information related to NRCB Recruitment 2016 such as educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, selection process, process to apply etc, through this page which is created by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification and Experience Required:
|Name Of the Post||Essential Qualification||Experience Required|
|Technical Assistant||First class in M.Sc. / M.Phil. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Plant Pathology or M.Sc. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology.||Experience and expertise in isolation of RNA / DNA / Protein extraction and performing PCR, RT-PCR, ELISA and NASH or in banana disease.|
|Senior Research Fellow||First class in M.Sc. (Horticulture / Agriculture) with specialization in Fruits / Post Harvest Technology of Horticultural Crops or relevant field of specialization.||At least 1-2 years working experience in the relevant field of specialization.|
|Technical Assistant||First class in M.Sc. Life Sciences (Botany / Plant Biotechnology / Plant Biochemistry) M.Sc. (Agri. / Hort.) with Biotechnology specialization.||Experience in plant tissue culture, Cell suspension culture, molecular biology techniques.|
Applying candidate’s age must not be more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Senior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules.
Project & Post Name and Salary Structure Details:
|Name Of The Project||Post Name||Consolidated Pay (Per Month)|
|Contract research project entitled “Evaluation of paraffinic oil adjuvant for the management of leaf spot diseases of banana”||Technical Assistant||Rs.8000/-|
|DBT project entitled “National Certification System for Tissue Culture Raised Plants (NCS – TCP)”||Rs.12000/-|
|ICAR Extramural project entitled “Studies on active packaging on extending shelflife of banana”||Senior Research Fellow||Rs.25000/- + 20% HRA|
|ICAR Extramural project entitled “Harnessing the potential of Musa species in ornamental and leaf industries and screening for better edible flower and pseudostem”|
|DBT – QUT (Component II) project entitled “Transfer and Evaluation of Indian Banana with iron Constructs”||Technical Assistant||Rs.8000/-|
|DBT – QUT (Component I) project entitled “Transfer and Evaluation of Indian Banana with iron Constructs”|
A walk-in interview will be conducted by organization to select aspirants for above stated posts which is going to be held on below furnished date. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply for NRCB Recruitment?
- Applicants’ who wish to apply they should neatly type an application in prescribed format in MS-Word – Times New Roman Font – 12 Size and fill it with required necessary details.
- Prescribed format of application can be obtained through “JOB OPPORTUNITIES @ NRCB” section on the home page of official website of organization that is www.nrcb.res.in
- Hit the link of concerned notification, go through it completely and download the application format attached below the advertisement.
- Candidates are required to fill the application and attach attested photocopies of educational qualifications, publications etc with Application form.
- Applicants have to submit the Application Form along with attested copies of educational qualifications, etc on the day of Interview.
- Contenders are required to bring all Original certificates for verification at the time of Interview.
- Applicants should produce “No Objection Certificate”, if they are already working in any organization during Interview.
ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana,
|Name Of The Post||Walk-in date|
|Technical Assistant||17th March 2016|
|Senior Research Fellow||18th March 2016|
Check Official Notification to get further details about NRCB Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may bookmark this page by using Control + D for getting instant access to upcoming details on NRCB Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs by Organization||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|