NRCC Nagpur Recruitment
ICAR- Central Citrus Research Institute, National Research Centre for Citrus has promulgated a career notification as NRCC Nagpur Recruitment. Organization wants to recruit candidates for filling up vacant positions of Jr. Research Fellow for the project titled as “Structure-function studies on antioxidant defense system of candidates Liberibacter asiaticus towards developing antimicrobials against citrus greening (HLB)”. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria of NRCC jobs they may apply for NRCC Nagpur Recruitment 2016 by attending walk-in interview that is going to be held on 02nd March 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Jr. Research Fellow|
|Walk-in Date||02nd March 2016|
Job seekers may get the rest information about NRCC Nagpur jobs such as vacancies details, essential qualification, age limit, salary details, process to apply, important dates etc. through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
NRCC Nagpur Recruitment
Applying candidates should have possessed M. Sc. (Agri.) Plant Biotechnology)/ M.Sc. (Agri.) Plant Pathology / M.Sc in Biotechnology /Plant Virology with NET qualification from any recognized University or Institution.
Appliers should have between 18 to 30 years (18-35 for women) on the closing Date of receipt of application (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/OHP and other Exempted Categories of candidates as per instruction issued from time by GOI/ICAR).
Appointed candidates for the above mentioned post will get consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/-+ 20% HRA per month from National Research Centre for Citrus.
Engagement of job hunters for NRCC Nagpur Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be accomplished by the selection penal of National Research Centre for Citrus. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants, who want to attend the walk-in, have to prepare an application in correct format.
- Applicants need to mention their details like academic, experience, and other details in the application.
- Attested copies of required documents and a passport size photograph should be attached along with the duly maintain application.
- After preparing the application in proper manner, contenders may appear in the walk-in interview which will be held on 02nd March 2016.
- Along with the duly prepared application aspirants should reach to the walk-in venue that is well mention below…
National Research Centre for Citrus,
Opp. NBSS & LUP & Regional Remote Sensing Centre,
Near University Campus, Before Wadi,
Amravati Road, Nagpur
Date of walk-in interview: 02nd March 2016 at 11:00 AM
Aspirants who want to acquire detailed information about NRCC Nagpur Recruitment 2016 they can read Official Notification. Appliers may bookmark this page or subscribe our free email service to obtain latest updates direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On