National Research Centre For Camel Recruitment
National research center on camel, Bikaner has disclosed latest job vacancies for the post of supervisor.According to NRCC notification, Keen and Qualified candidates are invited through“National Research Centre for Camel Recruitment 2018” to attend the walk-in interview on 28-07-2018 at 9:00 am.
Highlights Of The Page
National research center on camel, invites applicants to fill the vacant positions of supervisor under the project named “Network project on animal genetic resources- characterization of marwari and sindhi camels” at various working areas/job locations.
This page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com will provide you correct information regardingNational Research Centre for Camel Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can download the notification from the direct link provided below and must check all the eligibility conditions.
National Research Centre for Camel Recruitment
Total number of National research center on camel vacancies are as follows:
Supervisor: 06 vacancies
Candidates must have attained minimum qualification like 10+2/diploma/ graduation in computer knowledge form the recognized board or university
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Candidates should havethe maximum and minimum age limit that is 21 and 35 years respectively (as on the date of receipt) if candidates wish to be the part of National Research Centre for Camel Recruitment 2018.
Candidates who are going to be shortlisted in National Research Centre for Camel Recruitment will get the starting pay grade amounting to Rs.11,500 per month as per the organization norms.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection committee has planned to organize walk-in interview on 28-07-2018 at 11:00 am at national camel research center, Bikaner. Candidates are required to reach at the reporting time between 9:00 am to 10:30 am.
- Screening test can also be the part of NRCC recruitment process( if required)
How to Apply for National Research Centre for Camel Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are tempting to apply for NRCC Bikaner recruitment for supervisor vacancies must follow the certain steps:
- The first step is you need to visit the official website of National Research Centre For Camel that is www.nrccamel.icar.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to hit on “ vacancies” present at the right side under the download section
- After hitting, a list of latest advertisement will be appeared on the screen. You have to hit on “walk-in interview” to fill the prescribed Application Form.
- A detailed advertisement regardingNRCC Recruitment will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can download the prescribed application form after Reading the complete information carefully.
- A prescribed Application Form is attached to the notification. Fill the complete details carefully and take the hard copy of the application form at the time of walk-in interview along with required documents.
- Candidates should reach on the specified date and time with educational certificate/ caste certificate / experience certificate at the below mentioned address.
Walk-in time: 11:00 am
National Camel Research Center, Bikaner
Find More: Jobs in Rajasthan
Jaisalmar, Barmar, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Pali
For more detailed information regarding National Research Centre for Camel Recruitment 2018, you may visit the Official Link of the website. To get top government jobs notification and more career related updates, you may subscribe our page and stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|