National Research Centre for Grapes has unfolded a vacancy advertisement titled as NRCG Recruitment 2016. Organization is planning to conduct a walk-in advertisement for appointment of eligible candidates for filling up the vacancy of Research Associate (RA), Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Young Professional-II & Other posts.
Job seekers satisfying requisite eligible for the declared posts may apply for NRGC Recruitment 2016 by attending the walk-in interview on pre- decided date, time and venue that is well settled below on this page of recruitmmentresult.com. Go through the entire notification before applying for this post.
|Hiring Organization||National Research Centre for Grapes (NRCG)|
|Total number of posts||08|
|Walk-in interview will be held on||13th & 14th June 2016|
NRCG Vacancies and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Research Associate (RA)||02||Rs.38000-40000/- Per Month + HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||04||Rs.25,000/-28,000 Per Month + HRA|
|Project Assistant||01||Rs.8,000/- Per Month|
|Young Professional-II||01||Decided as per norms|
Educational Qualification and Age Criteria:
|Name of posts||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Research Associate (RA)||Doctoral Degree / Ph.D. in Agricultural Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Environmental Science or related disciplines. Proficiency in English, Spoken and Writing is mandatory. Research experience in the field of Agriculture / Pesticide residue analysis will be preferred OR Master’s Degree in Agricultural Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Environmental Science or related disciplines.||40 years for men & 45 years for women|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Soil Science / Agricultural Chemicals / Agricultural Chemistry / Biochemistry with Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Degree Or M.Sc.in Agricultural Chemistry qualification and Three Years B.Sc. / Biochemistry with NET The Personnel will have to undertake frequent tours in various grape growing regions in India for recording field observations and sampling.||35 years for men & 40 years for women|
|Project Assistant||B.Sc. in Agricultural Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Environmental Science or related disciplines. Proficiency in English, Spoken and Writing is mandatory||30 Years|
|Young Professional-II||M.Sc. (Ag) in Soil Science / Agricultural Chemicals / Agricultural Chemistry / Biochemistry / Plant Physiology with Four Years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree or M.Sc.in Agricultural Chemistry qualification and Three Years B.Sc. The Personnel will have to undertake frequent tours in various grape growing regions in India for recording field observations and sampling.||21-45 Years|
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test followed by interview which will be conducted by National Research Centre for Grapes.
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Way to Apply for nrcgrapes.nic.in SRF / Asst & Other Vacancy Walk-in?
- Aspirants, satisfying all the requisite eligibility criteria and are willing to apply for NRCG Recruitment 2016, are firstly required to go for official website that is www.nrcgrapes.nic.in.
- Now hit “Vacancy (new) Announcements” link visible at the left section of the home page.
- Further choose “Download details” link available against “Walk-in Test /Interview for the posts of Research Associates, Senior Research Fellows, Project Assistants and Young Professional-II on 13/06/2016 and 14/06/2016” link.
- Now, read the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that candidates need to prepare the application in correct format by furnishing all essential details and attach the required particulars in support of academic qualification and experience.
- Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc.
- No objection certificate from the current employer / wherever applicable for the interview.
National Research Centre for Grapes,
P.B. No. 3, P.O. Manjri Farm, Solapur Road,
Pune – 412307, Maharashtra, India
Latest Jobs in Pune – Check Here
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra – Check Here
Date of Interview: 13th & 14th June 2016 at 9:00 A.M.
Note: Check Official Notification, for getting more detailed information about NRCG Recruitment 2016.
NRCG Recruitment 2016 Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|