National Research Centre for Grapes has professed an advertisement regarding NRCG Recruitment for filling up various Research Assistant and Senior Research Fellow posts. Regarding this, a walk-in-interview is going to be held for engagement of eligible candidates to the posts. Candidates satisfying requisite eligibility for stated posts are requested to apply for NRCG Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants who intent to grab this chance for NRCG Vacancy are requested to attend the interview along with their original certificates for verification on the date and time that is well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Go through complete notification given below before applying.
|Organization Name||National Research Centre for Grapes|
Required Education for NRCG Pune Vacancies:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Research Assistant||M.Sc / M.Tech in relevant field OR Having 3 years Bachler Degree & 3 years’ Master’s Degree OR Master’s Degree in basic science.|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Agriculture||M.Sc. (Agriculture) Soil Science / Agricultural Chemicals / Biochemistry / Agricultural Chemistry with B.Sc. of 4 years duration. OR M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry with 3 years B.Sc. along with NET qualification.|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Horticulture||M.Sc. (Agriculture) Degree in Horticulture or fruit Science or plant Biochemistry or Microbiology with 4 years Bachelor Degree.|
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limits Details:
- Age of applicants applying for above advertised posts must be 35 years for men & 40 years for women as on date of interview.
- Upper Age Relaxation up to 3 years will be admissible to OBC category and to SC / ST candidates up to 5 years will be getting relaxation in upper age limit.
NRCG Recruitment: Official Advertisement
Aspirants, who will get selected for any aforementioned post, will be getting the pay scale of Rs.25000/- per month.
Selection Process for NRCG Pune Jobs:
- Candidates holding prescribed formal certificates of qualification before the walk-in date only need to Apply.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test followed by interview which will be conducted by National Research Centre for Grapes.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Procedure to Apply for National Research Centre for Grapes Recruitment:
- Aspirants, who are satisfying all the requisite eligibility criteria and are willing to apply for NRCG Recruitment, are firstly required to go for official notification that is www.nrcgrapes.nic.in.
- Now hit “Vacancy (new) Announcements” link at the left section of the home page.
- Further choose “Walk-in-interview/test for the posts of Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellows on 23/01/2017. (Download)’ for getting the desired application form.
- This will open the required notification having below attached application form.
- Take a print out of application form and fill it in prescribed format.
- Applicant must clearly mentioning name of the candidate, name of the Institute where the candidate is working now, postal address, post held at present indicating whether on temporary/permanent basis, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications giving details of examinations passed from Matriculation onwards, Details of Technical / Other qualifications, whether SC / ST / OBC etc., Contact Number, experience certificate.
- Now candidates are required to appear for walk-interview along with application complete in all respect and original particulars for verification at the below specified venue on 23-01-2017 at 09:30 a.m.
Office of ICAR NRC for Grapes, Pune
(Situated 16 Kms. away from Pune Railway station in Solapur Road)
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Pune
Walk-in Interview will be held on: 23-01-2017 at 09:30 a.m.
Note: Check Official Notification, for getting more detailed information about NRCG Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|