National Research Centre for Grapes has issued a career advertisement in concern to NRCG Recruitment. Hard working and talented individuals are invited to fill up 08 vacancies of Chemist, Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow posts. Interested applicants for NRCG Recruitment 2017 are required to appear walk in interview on scheduled date that is 21st November 2016.
For National Research Centre for Grapes Recruitment job seekers are required to read complete details that are well furnished here by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants should bring all essential documents with them at time of interview as no candidate will be accepted without it.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Chemist||01||Aspirants should possess Master Degree in Agriculture Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytic Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry / Bio Technology from recognized university or institute with experience in concern field.|
|Research Associate||03||Willing candidates should have degree of Ph.D. / Master in relevant field from Concern University or institution with good academic records and experience if required only.|
|Senior Research Fellow||04||M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Agriculture Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytic Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry / Bio Technology etc from recognized institution|
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Research Associate||Rs. 38,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 25,000/-|
Get Complete – Official Notification
- For post of Senior Research Fellow, age of applicants should not be more than 35 years in case of men and 40 years in case of women as on the date of interview.
- Age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC category candidates.
Walk in interview will be conducted to test skills of applying candidates for NRCG Recruitment. No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates for appearing interview.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to Apply for NRCG Recruitment ?
- Candidates, satisfying all the requisite eligibility criteria and are willing to apply for NRCG Recruitment, are firstly required to go for official website that is www.nrcgrapes.nic.in.
- After that hit “Vacancy (new) Announcements” link that is visible at the left section of the home page.
- Further choose “Download details” link available against “walk-in-test / interview for the posts of Chemist, Research Associate, SRF on 21/11/2016” link.
- Now, read the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now candidates need to prepare the application in correct format by furnishing all essential details and attach the required particulars in support of academic qualification and experience.
- Applicants should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc at time of interview.
National Research Centre for Grapes,
P.B. No. 3, P.O. Manjri Farm, Solapur Road,
Pune – 412307, Maharashtra, India
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Date of walk in interview: 21st November 2016
Aspirants may check the link given above to get compete details related to NRCG Recruitment 2017.