National Research Centre on Seed Spices proposes to organize a Walk-In-Interview against the job advertisement as NRCSS Recruitment. Job hunters who wish to join an organization can apply for SRF (Senior Research Fellow) Posts. Keen contenders can appear for Walk-In-Interview for NRCSS Recruitment 2015 on scheduled date which is 12th October 2015. Candidates must bring filled application form along with updated resume and Xerox copies of all documents on the day of Interview.
|Position Name||SRF (Senior Research Fellow)|
|Date Of Walk-In-Interview||12th October 2015|
To acquire detailed information concerning with NRCSS Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, age limit, salary structure, procedure of appointment, how to apply etc you need to go through the below provided content of this page, written for you by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
NPOF Project: Network Project on Organic Farming “Standardization of seed spices based organic farming system.
- Candidates, who wish to grab SRF (Senior Research Fellow) Posts at NRCSS vacancy, should have Master’s degree in Agriculture / Food Science & Technology /Food & Nutrition / Home Science /Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry including basic sciences from a recognized university. Or
- Master’s degree in relevant subject with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree & 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Having working experience on soil / plant / seed samples with respect to minerals, pesticides and quality analysis and Working knowledge of computer.
|Gender Wise||Maximum Age (In Years)|
Job seekers, who will be appointed for SRF (Senior Research Fellow Post), will get following pay scale as indicated below:
- Rs. 25000/- per month + HRA for 1st year & 2nd year
- Rs. 28000/- per month + HRA for 3rd year.
Procedure of Appointment:
To select most talented applicants National Research Centre on Seed Spices may conduct walk-in interview on 12th October 2015. So candidates should prepare for that accordingly.
How to Apply for NRCSS Recruitment:
- Candidates, who want to do a job as SRF and fulfill all eligibility criteria, can apply against NRCSS Recruitment by appearing for walk-in-interview on 12th October 2015 at 10:00 AM at the venue mentioned below.
- But before going for an interview, contenders are required to visit on official website of National Research Centre on Seed Spices that is nrcss.org.in
- Now, go to ‘downloads’ section and hit on “vacancy & performa” option.
- After that, select “Recruitment One(1)SRF in NPOF Project in food sci. tech. discipline to be held on 12.10.2015 (1)” link and download application form as per the format.
- Then, Fill an application form in prescribed format with all required information.
- Now, candidates may attend walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form, original and attested copies of mark sheets /certificates and two recent passport size photographs.
- Applicants should report at 9:00 am at the venue specified below.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for attending the interview.
Venue of Interview:
At ICAR -National Research Centre on Seed Spices,
Tabiji, AJMER 305 206, Rajasthan (India)
Time and Date of Walk-In:
- Date Of Walk-In-Interview: 12th October 2015
- Reporting Time: 10.00 AM
From this Official Advertisement, you can get further details related to NRCSS Recruitment 2015. Job hunters can bookmark this page, using control+D, to get updates regarding NRCSS Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On