Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has circulated an employment advertisement regarding NREGA Recruitment. Interested participants may apply against vacancies of Additional Block Programme Officer (ABPO) and Computer Operator. Keen job seekers, who want to grab Govt. Jobs, may apply for NREGA Recruitment 2015. Participants should send their prescribed application form on or before last date that is mentioned below.
|Posts Name||Additional Block Programme Officer and Computer Operator|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||19th June 2015|
|Date of Interview||24th June 2015|
You can download entire detailed information about NREGA Jobs such as posts name, required education, and applying process etc, which is well customized below in this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Additional Block Programme Officer||Postgraduate from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in Masters business Admn. (MBA), social work, sociology, Economics, Agriculture, Rural Development.|
|Computer Operator||10+2 and one year course in computer application/ NCVT Certificate./ diploma in relevant field|
|Additional Block Programme Officer||Rs. 20, 000/-|
|Computer Operator||Rs. 85, 00/-|
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years. Relaxation in upper age limit can be considered in case of very deserving candidates as per norms.
Whole classification of contenders will be done through their performance in written test and interview process which will be taken by selection committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NREGA Recruitment:
- Interested job hunters, who find themselves eligible for said posts, may apply by sending their application form in prescribed format.
- Performa of application form can be downloaded from official website of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act which is www.nrega.nic.in.
- Now, after downloading application form, must fill it with desired information and attach Xerox copies of all certificates and paste their recent colour photographs.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to address mentioned below on or before last date.
Room No. 211, 1st Floor
O/o Additional District Programme Coordinator MGNREGA
District Secretariat, Yamuna Nagar
The office of Additional District
Programme Coordinator MGNREGA,
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application: 19th June 2015
- Date of Interview: 24th June 2015
Note: For more details about NREGA Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On