Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has issued an advertisement for NREGA Recruitment. The reputed organization is going to engage interested Indian applicants for filling up DRP (Districts Resource Persons) vacancies for various districts. Keen job seekers, who want to grab Govt. Jobs, may apply for NREGA Recruitment 2015 by sending their prescribed application form before the last date which is 20th November 2015. We’re also trying to collect more information related to NREGA Recruitment 2016, so aspirants are advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal.
|Posts Name||Districts Resource Persons|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||20th November 2015|
You can download entire detailed information about NREGA Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, and applying process etc, which is well customized below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates, who want to grab Districts Resource Persons posts by applying against to NREGA Vacancy, must have appropriate qualification from recognized board / university / institutions with working experience of grass root on rights based issues.
Age Limit Details:
- Contender’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age is 65 years
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per organization rules or regulations.
Salary Structure For NREGA Vacancies:
Job seekers, who are selecting for Districts Resource Persons posts, will receive remuneration of Rs. 20,000/- per month which is offered by Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
Whole classification of contenders will be done through their performance in test or interview process which will be taken by selection committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply for NREGA Recruitment?
- Qualified aspirants, who find themselves eligible for said posts, may apply by sending their application form in prescribed format.
- Format of application form can be downloaded from official notification or from official website of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act which is www.nrega.nic.in or.
- Then, must fill application form with desired information and attach Xerox copies of all certificates and paste their recent colour photographs.
- And, filled application form with all aspects may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the posts of _____.”
- At last, envelope containing application form must be sent to address mentioned in official notification before the last date should be reached.
Mention in Official Notifications
Last Date To Submission Of Application Form: 20th November 2015
For more information about NREGA Recruitment 2015, applicants may go through this Official Notification. We update this page, with latest details related to NREGA Recruitment 2016 so; candidates who want to do job in this institute can bookmark this page and get all latest updates related to employment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On