NRHM Assam Recruitment
National Rural Health Mission, Assam has disclosed a job advertisement as NRHM Assam Recruitment 2016 . Applications are invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode for filling the 163 vacant posts of MO/Specialist under NRHM, Assam. Job hunters want to be a part of this organization must apply through online mode for this current job opening in government sector. Applicants may get latest updates regarding NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017 so you need to stay in contact with this web page.
Aspirants can make their career in NRHM by filling online application form before the closing date by following below mention process. Candidates who are going to apply for NRHM Assam Jobs may get detailed information from this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NRHM Assam Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Rural Health Mission|
|No. of Vacancy||163|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
NRHM Assam Vacancy Detail:
|Sr No.||Post’s Name||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer (MBBS)||93||50 years|
|2||Specialist (O&G/ Pediatrician/Others)||-|
|3||Specialist (Cardiologist/ General Medicine)||04|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||01||As per the organization norms|
|5||State Programme Manager||02||55 years|
|6||Urban Health Consultant||01||
As per the organization norms
|7||District Family Planning Coordinator||01|
|9||Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||59||50 years|
Must Check: More Government Jobs
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post’s Name||Essential Qualification||Pay Scale (per month)|
|Medical Officer (MBBS)||MBBS Degree||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||BAMS Degree||Rs. 30,500/-|
|Specialist (O&G/ Pediatrician/Others)||MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in relevant field||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Specialist (Cardiologist/ General Medicine)||MD (Medicine) or equivalent degree|
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||
|State Programme Manager||
|Urban Health Consultant|
|District Family Planning Coordinator||Masters in Social Works (MSW)||Rs. 16,000/-|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Selection of deserve candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview which is organized by the selection committee of NRHM Assam. Candidates need to do best to get appointed under this organization.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round:
How to Apply for NRHM Assam Recruitment:
- Firstly, Candidates need to visit the official website of organization that is nrhmassam.in
- Select the “other links” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Move your cursor and hit at “Job Opportunity” link.
- New page will be opened at your screen, now hit at “Advertisement” under “Advertisement for various posts under NHM, Assam dated 27.07.2016” to read the notification for Sr. No. 1 to 8 posts.
- Select “Advertisement – Walk-In Interview for the post of MO Ayur, dated 20.07.2016” link to get detailed information for Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) post (Sr No. 9)
- PDF will open, carefully read all the details and come back to the previous page.
- Now, hit at “Apply Online” link for post No. 1 to 8.
- Fill the online application form carefully and recheck it.
- If all filled details are correct then press on “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Take the print out of filled application form for future reference.
- Candidates who want to apply for Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) post may attend the Walk-In-Interview which is going to be held on scheduled date and time.
- Date and venue of Walk-In-Interview for the post of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) are mentioned below.
- Applicants are requested to bring their all required original documents at the time of interview.
Get Details: Latest Walkin
Conference Hall of NHM Mission Directorate,
Saikia Commercial Complex,
Must Read: Jobs in Assam
- Date & Time of Walk-In-Interview for Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): 03rd August 2016 at 11.00 AM
- Last date to submit Online Application (for Sr. No.1 to 8): 12th August 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On