NRHM Assam Recruitment 2014
National Rural Health Mission, Assam has circulated a notification for BCM vacancies. Well qualified contenders may apply for this recruitment before the closing date.
- NRHM application forms are invited for the Authenticated and capable contenders to fill up the 65 vacancies of Block Community Mobilizer posts.
- Those contenders who are eligible and interested to build their career in the government sector they can apply for this recruitment by sending the properly filled application form before the due date.
- Recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire information regarding NRHM recruitment 2014 such as qualification details, selection process, procedure to apply in the below section.
Name of the organization
National Rural Health Mission, Assam
Name of the post
Block Community Mobilizer
- Those contenders are wish to apply they must have completed a bachelor degree in Social Work/ Rural Development/ Sociology/ Social Science with at least 1 year experience in related field.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skill and good computer knowledge.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 15000/- per month.
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in the interview.
How to Apply?
- Concerned and appropriate competitors who want to apply for this recruitment they must have to fill the NRHM application form as in prescribed manner.
- Attach the Xerox copies of the required documents, age, cast, experience certificates with the form and send it in an envelope super scribe as “Application for the Post of Block Community Mobilizer “ through the ordinary post / speed post at the following address:
National Rural Health Mission,
Assam, Saikia Commercial Complex,
G.S. Road, Christianbasti,
Date to be remembered
Closing date of application form receipt: 25th January 2014
For more details must visit the Official Notification.