NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment
Grab Latest Government Jobs In Chandigarh now!!! National Rural Health Mission has finally decided to recruit skilled and talented contenders against NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment for filling up 37 vacant vacancies of Surgeon in different departments. For this concern applications are invited by the organization for NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 through offline mode till 12th Dec. 2016.
Are you looking for jobs in government sector from long time? Then grasp it now by applying for National Rural Health Mission, Chandigarh Recruitment. Candidates are required to attend the Interview on the particular date that is 19th Dec.2016. To get complete details such as educational qualification and further process and all the important details you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment
|Name of organization||National Rural Health Mission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||37|
|Date of interview||19th Dec. 2016|
|Last date of receipt of Applications||12th Dec. 2016|
NRHM Surgeon Vacancies:
Post Name: House Surgeon
|Sl. No.||Departments||No. of Posts|
NRHM Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Aspirants who are willing to apply should possess M.B.B.S from recognized university and Completed /completing internship on or before 31st December 2016.
Get More: Medical Jobs
- The age of candidates applying for NRHM Chandigarh Jobs should not be more than 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be granted to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
What would the appointed Employees get?
Job hunters who will be selected successfully for vacancies in government sector will get salary of Rs. 31,500/-which will be offered by the organization.
To get recruited against NRHM Chandigarh Vacancy, candidates are required to give their best performance in the Interview which will be organized by the selection committee of the National Rural Health Mission.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to apply for NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment?
- Interested aspirants who want to apply for National Rural Health Mission Jobs need to visit the official website of the organization which is nrhmchd.gov.in
- After visiting the homepage of official website you need to go through “Recruitment” tab visible at the right side of page.
- Select the appropriate job link such as” Applications are invited for filling up 37 numbers of posts of House Surgeons on plain paper for six months tenure (from 01.01.2017 to 30.06.2017) in the various departments of Govt. Multi-Specialty Hospital Sector-16, Chandigarh’ and hit on “Details”.
- Read the whole notification carefully.
- Now, the next step is to download NRHM Application form given along with the notification
- Take a print out of the application form, fill it carefully incorrect manner with complete details
- Attach all the required documents with it and paste a clear photograph and sign it.
- Lastly send the complete application form to the postal address mentioned below.
In the office of Medical Superintendent-cum-Jt. Principal Medical Officer,
(Room No. 24), Govt. Multi-Specialty Hospital,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Chandigarh
- Last Date for submission of Application: 12th Dec. 2016
- Walk-in- Interview will be held on 19th Dec. 2016
The provisional list of eligible candidates will be available on the website of NRHM i.e. www.nrhmchd.gov.in on 15.12.2016 and also on the Notice Board of Medical Superintendent Office, GMSH-16, Chandigarh.
Venue of Interview:
In committee Roomadjoining to the office of Director
Health & Family Welfare Chandigarh Administration
To acquire more information regarding NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2017, aspirants may check official notification given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|