NRHM Haryana Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has disseminated to notify the willing contenders about NRHM Haryana Recruitment. National Rural Health Mission, Haryana has intended to hire skilled and most eligible aspirants for filling 55 vacancies of Service Provider cum Community Health Officer in different District. Interested candidates can avail this opportunity and apply for NRHM Haryana Vacancy through the following steps as structured below. Keen aspirants can take the advantage of our entire page as it will be updated for time to time and you can attain latest information regarding NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of The Page:
Aspirants who think themselves eligible can apply by submitting their application form in prescribed manner till its last date that is 10-12-2017. After screening the application form, shortlisted will be called for written exam and interview. Applicants Contenders can gain the complete details regarding National Rural Health Mission Recruitment by going through this page which is prepared y the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||National Rural Health Mission, Haryana|
|No. of vacancy||55|
|Last date of submission of form||10-12-2017|
NRHM Haryana Vacancies:
Service Provider cum Community Health Officer- 55 vacancies
|Name of Cadre/ District||No of vacancy|
Required Qualification Details:
- Applicants must have Regular BAMS Degree from any recognized Institute/University
- Registered with Board of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine (Haryana) or with Central Council of Indian Medicine/New Delhi.
- Aspirants must have at least 3 years of work experience in Health Sector after completion of BAMS Degree.
- Candidates Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matriculation level.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age Limitations for NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2018:
The maximum age of applying aspirants should not be more than 42 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the organization.
A consolidated amount of Rs.25, 000 will be given to Mid-Level Service Provider-cum-Community Health Officer. The monthly fixed honorarium will also be given during the 6 months Bridge Course, which is expected to be started from January 2018
Selection Procedure for NRHM Haryana Jobs?
National Rural Health Mission, Haryana is all set to enroll talented and deserving aspirants through written exam/interview. Final decision will be taken by the expert members of recruitment cell. No TA/DA will be paid for coming for interview.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How I Can Get Recruited For National Rural Health Mission, Haryana Recruitment?
- Candidates who want to apply must first visit the official website of National Rural Health Mission Haryana which is www.nrhmharyana.gov.in
- Now hit on “Careers” link given on the home page and choose “New Job Openings” link.
- Then select “Advertisement Detail for 55 Health & Wellness Centers” link.
- By pressing on this link a new NRHM Haryana Notification will be appeared containing various details related to the Haryana jobs.
- You have to read the complete instructions carefully and need to download application form.
- Now fill the form in prescribed manner and also affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is given in it along with all the relevant documents.
- Finally applicants must send this filled NRHM Haryana Application Form to the postal address as tailored below.
Read Here: NRHM Haryana Recruitment Notification
To the Mission Director,
NHM (Haryana), Bays No. 55-58,
Sector-2, Panchkula, 134109
Check More: Jobs in Haryana
Last date for submit the application form: 10-12-2017
Aspirants can acquire latest information through Official Link about NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2018. You can also bookmark this page for getting more essential information about other recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|