NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2014
National Rural Health Mission, NRHM invites applications from the talented contenders for NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various consultant vacancies.
- Applications are invited by the eligible job seekers for the various vacancies in NRHM Karnataka.
- Applicants who are interested may apply by sending the properly filled application form before the closing date that is 31st December 2013.
- Recruitmentresult.com is publicized all the details regarding this notification in the below section.
National Rural Health Mission, NRHM
Total Number of Vacancies
Post and vacancy Details:
|Asha Programme Manager||01|
- Eligible contender’s who are looking for this recruitment they should have possessed MBBS with MD in OBG or P & SM or community medicine for the Advisor post.
- Those applicants who are going to apply for the Consultant posts they should have Md & P & SM (MD community medicine) MPH / PG diploma from any recognized university.
- For the post of Asha Programme Manager candidates must have a Master Degree in social work from a recognized university.
- Age limit of the candidates who are applying for the Advisor should be max. 65 years.
- For the other posts applicants age limit should be maximum 45 years.
Selection of the job seekers will be based on the marks and interview.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
How to Apply?
Those aspirants are going to apply, they must have to fill the application form as in prescribed manner attach the required documents / certificates and send it at the given address:
NRHM, 3rd floor, IPP Building,
Directorate of Health& Family Welfare Service,
Amanda Circle, Bangalore”
Closing Date: 31st December 2013
You may also visit the Official Notification for more details.