NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2015
National Rural Health Mission has advertised a notification as NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2015 to fill up posts of Assistant Programme officer & Epidemiologist and DR-TB Co-ordinator. Willing and qualified aspirants may apply for NRHM Kerala Vacancies by sending application in proper format on or before the end date, that is shaped below.
|Last Date to submit application||13th May 2015|
|Interview will be held on||18th May 2015|
You can fetch other detailed information about NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, applying process and selection process etc, which is supplied below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Qualification And Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Essential Qualification||Salary Consolidated|
|Assistant Programme officer/ Epidemiologist||MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; must have completed compulsory rotator internship with two years experience in any public health programmeAdditional:
Masters Degree in Public health/Hospital Administration or PhD in Epidemiology/ Statistics/ Community health/Public Health after graduation
|40,000/- per month|
|DR-TB Co-ordinator||MBBS or equivalent degree from institution, recognized by Medical council of India; must have completed compulsory rotatory internship||35,000/- per month|
Selection of shortlisted aspirants is going to be done on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply for NRHM Kerala Recruitment?
- Candidates who fulfill all term and condition regarding eligibility may apply for NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2015 by submitting application form, complete in all manners.
- Application form may download from official website which is www.arogyakeralam.gov.in.
- Applicants must fill application form with correct details and attach Xerox of entire documents in support of education; Experience, age proof & a passport size photograph and send it address tuned below.
- Shortlisted aspirants may appear in interview on specified dates.
- Candidates must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire testimonials and report at venue mentioned below on listed dates.
The Addl. Director of Health Services-TB/State TB Officer State TB Cell,
General Hospital Jn., Thiruvananthapuram -695 035
Venue Of Interview:
STDC Conference Hall, attached to State TB Cell, General Hospital, Jn,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 035
Last Date to submit application: 13th May 2015, till 5.00 P.M.
Date of Interview: 18th May 2015
Note: For more information about NRHM Kerala Recruitment check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On