NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2014
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Kerala, has unfolded no. of vacancies through this advertisement as NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2014 for talented and optimistic runner on contract basis.
- Job seekers who want to make their career in National Rural Health Mission should hold this opportunity and apply for it by sending application on or before 24 may 2014.
- Aspirants must readout the full details properly before apply which is mentioned below:
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Kerala,
NRHM Kerala Post And Vacancy Details:
|Category of HR||No. of post||Monthly Remuneration (in Rs.)|
|Medical Officer||14||16200/- (part time) & 27000/- to 32000/- (full time)|
|Pediatrician||1||32000/- + allowance|
|Optometrist/ Ophthalmic Assistant||1||12000/-|
|Special Educator cum social worker||1||16180/-|
|Data entry operator||1||9190/-|
|Accountant cum DEO||1||9000/-|
Age limit of the contenders is 65 years for medical officer and 36 years for other field which is specified above as on 1.1.2014.
Applicant should have MBBS Degree/ MD/ DNM/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma /B.Ed/ DMLT/ B.Com/ PGDCA/ Master’s Degree/MSW in relevant field as per requirement of post.
Preference will be given to those job hunters who have experience.
Selection of the participants would be done by way of initial screening of applications and performance in interview.
How To Apply?
- Eligible and brilliant aspirants may send their application in prescribed format at the below stated address.
- Candidate should append self attested copies of documents in support of the date of birth, educational qualifications, age, Id proof, experience, etc. at the below stated address.
- Candidate must bring all original certificate /testimonials at the time of interview.
“The District Program Manager,
Arogyakeralam, Laheth Building,
2nd floor, Doctor‘s Lane,
Behind General Hospital,
Pathanamthitta — 689645”
Last Date For submission Hard copy: on or before 24th May 2014 till 5.00 PM
Note: for more detail candidate are advised to check the Official Notification.