NRHM Maharashtra 2013
- NRHM (National Rural Health Mission State Health Society) Maharashtra, has announced he notification for the recruitment for the post of Programme assistant. Well qualified candidates may apply for the given recruitment.
- Eligible applicants may apply for NRHM Maharashtra recruitment before the last date of application.
- Here on this web page recruitmentresul.com providing you all the details about NRHM Maharashtra 2013.
- More relative details like as educational qualification, age limitations, how to apply etc, are mentioned below;
Name of the Organization
NRHM (National Rural Health Mission State Health Society) Maharashtra
Name of the Post
Number of Post
2 + Waiting list
Selected candidates will receive the salary of Rs.9,600/-Per Month.
Applicant must possess Graduation degree in any discipline with MS-CIT from any recognized university. Candidate must have knowledge of Marathi Typing 30 w.p.m & English Typing 30 w.p.m.
Age limitations of the applicants should be up to 38 years.
Short listed candidates will be called for interview; selection will be based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants may apply for this recruitment as in prescribed format before 5th September 2013.
- Application is to be submitted on a plane paper, must fill the application form properly, fill the correct email address, contact details, attach all the relevant documents/ certificates and send it to the Following address;
“Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director,
National Rural Health Mission.
3 rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound,
Mumbai – 400 001”
Last date: 5th September 2013
For more relevant details regarding NRHM Maharashtra 2013 must visit the Official Notification.
More Relevant Links