NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2019
Apply Now for 1000 NRHM Punjab Vacancy!! National Rural Health Mission Punjab is inviting applications for Bridge Certificate Program (Certificate) in Community Health. Candidates who will qualify the NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2019 Process will be engaged on Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts.
|NRHM Punjab Recruitment Advertisement||Get Here|
|NRHM Punjab Recruitment Details||Read Here|
|NRHM Punjab Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Others Related Links|
|NRHM Recruitment||Check Here|
National Rural Health Mission Punjab Recruitment Highlights:
- Name of the Organization: National Rural Health Mission Punjab
- Posts Name: Community Health Officers
- Number of NRHM Punjab Vacancy: 1000
- Last Date to Fill NRHM Punjab Online Form: 30-05-2019
- Written Test Date: 06-06-2019
- Official Website: nhmpunjab.in
NRHM Punjab Recruitment
Are You Eligible for NRHM Punjab Jobs?
- B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. OR
- BAMS from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Limitation on Age:
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 Years and not more than 35 years as on 01.05.2019. However there maximum age limit to apply for the SC candidates is 40 years.
Do You know About the Available NRHM Punjab Vacancies?
Community Health Officers: 1000 Vacancies
Get Here Details Of: Latest Recruitments
What is Selection Process for NRHM Punjab Jobs?
The selection will be based on the Written test of 100 Marks that will be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Minimum Passing Marks:-
- 35% for all categories in written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100.
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is there any Application Fee?
Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs. 590 as examination fee through Bank Challan of OBC Bank
How to Apply for NRHM Punjab Recruitment Notification?
- Visit to official portal i.e. nhmpunjab.in for NRHM Punjab Apply Online
- Now hit on “career” tab available on the menu bar of the home page
- Look for “BRIDGE PROGRAMME FOR CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH”
- And hit on “Details” link
- Check the NRHM Punjab Notification carefully
- Now revisit the earlier web page and hit on “Apply at BFUHS”
- Choose appropriate link as to Apply Online.
- Fill NRHM Punjab Online Application Form
- Hit “Submit” button
- At last that the print Out of NRHM Punjab Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
You Can Also Get: More Jobs in Punjab
NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2019 Details:
National Rural Health Mission Punjab has released a career notice to hire the qualified & skilled candidates for filling up 1000 vacant seats of 6-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. Aspirants, who want to take admission in the Programme can apply for NRHM Punjab Vacancy latest by 30/05/2019.
Candidates going to apply for NRHM Punjab Jobs have to appear for the written examination that is going to conduct by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. 1.5 times the number of candidates of actual vacancies in each category shall be called for the further selection process i.e. Counseling.
Stay connected to our web portal for all the latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Companies To Work For In India||Difference Between Recruitment And Selection|
|Government Jobs Vs Private Jobs||Difference Between Resume And CV|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs In India||Why Should We Hire You?|