NRHM Punjab Recruitment
National Rural Health Mission Punjab invites eligible and experienced candidates for Walk-In-Interview. Through NRHM Punjab Recruitment, this association wants to fill 297 vacant Posts of Medical Officers (Specialist). Check Walk-In Update from this page.
|NRHM Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment Notice||Check Here|
|NRHM Punjab Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|NRHM Recruitment||Check Here|
National Rural Health Mission Punjab Recruitment Highlights:
- Name of the Organization: National Rural Health Mission Punjab
- Posts Name: Medical Officers (Specialist)
- Number of NRHM Punjab Vacancy: 297
- Last Date to Fill NRHM Punjab Online Form: 26-02-2019
- Walk-In Date: 02-03-2019 and 03-03-2019
- Official Website: nhmpunjab.in
NRHM Punjab Recruitment
Are You Eligible for NRHM Punjab Jobs?
- Applicants should possess M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate Degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India is desirable.
Limitation on Age:
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 Years and not more than 37 years as on 1st January 2019. Relaxation in upper age for various categories is as below:
- SC/ BC, candidates is 5 years
- Physically Handicapped is 10 years
Get Here Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Do You know About the Available NRHM Punjab Vacancies?
Medical Officers (Specialist): 297 Vacancies
On Which Pay Scale Candidates will Be Appointed On NRHM Punjab Recruitment?
Selected candidates will get an impressive amount of salary of 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
What is Selection Process for NRHM Punjab Jobs?
The selection will be based on the academic performance and interview. Academic qualifications will have 50% weightage while the interview will carry 50% weightage. Marks of Interview will be based on the following points:
- Clinical Knowledge of the subject
- Communication Skills
- Recent Advances in the subject
- Assessment of academic strength
- Extracurricular activities
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is there any Application Fee?
- Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 600/- for Scheduled Caste/ Bachward Class category
- Pay the fee through demand draft in favor of Mission Director, National Health Mission Punjab, payable at Chandigarh.
How to Apply for NRHM Punjab Recruitment Notification?
- Visit to official portal i.e. www.pbhealth.gov.in for NRHM Punjab Apply Online
- Select “Walk in interview Medical Officer (Specialist) for 297 posts” tab.
- Choose appropriate link as per discipline and hit “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill NRHM Punjab Online Application Form
- Hit “Submit” button
- To get Print Out of NRHM Punjab Application Form hit “Print” tab.
- Attach photo copies of required documents.
- Bring it at time of interview.
You Can Also Get: More Jobs in Punjab
What is Venue of Walk-In-Interview?
Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, PhaseVI, SAS Nagar, (Mohali)
Is Punjabi Language is necessary?
Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard is necessary.
Any TA/DA will be paid or not?
No TA/DA will be paid for the journey performed for the interview etc.
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2019 Details:
National Rural Health Mission Punjab has released a career notice to hire the qualified & skilled candidates for filling up 297 vacant Posts of Medical Officers (Specialist). Aspirants, who want to work with this organization, can apply against to NRHM Punjab Vacancy by attending walk-in-interview.
Candidates should download the application format and bring with duly filled application along with the self-attested photocopies of each document and bring it on day of examination. Eligible applicants should personally attend the Walk in Interview to be held on 02-03-2019 and 03-03-2019 at 10:00 AM.
Latest Recruitment On 19-02-2019: